Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Washington gets a new name Monday..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nailed it! Although I wish it was Washington Team Football so they could have a W.T.F. logo on their helmets. 

I need some mulch. What's the site? 

Posted Images

Then call them the Washington BobCostans. 

Same shrimpy height, but the one with the white skin can meet the diversity quota to keep the lawyers and woke types off their back.

• Sad 1

Stopped by to see what kind of dew dew Doug posted.

Should've known, fell right into it.

bad luck dog GIF

Same steamy pile I'm used to seeing from him.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, DougDew said:

Then call them the Washington BobCostans. 

Same shrimpy height, but the one with the white skin can meet the diversity quota to keep the lawyers and woke types off their back.

image.png.3eb847a5bfc55390dff00d3539ad19bf.png

• Confused 1
On 7/28/2020 at 10:23 AM, DougDew said:

WASHINGTON ELITES. 

"We're better than other teams in every way possible."

I actually like that :thmup:

• Like 1
On 7/29/2020 at 8:02 PM, Nadine said:

I actually like that :thmup:

Thanks.  I know some probably think I was being sarcastic, and I was to a point because I know that it could have certain connotations in certain circles that look at everything through a political prism.  But its a word that denotes superiority, and that's what sports teams try to achieve.  The opponent will lose before they even show up.

The Raiders have the word "Excellence" in their brand. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DougDew said:

Thanks.  I know some probably think I was being sarcastic, and I was to a point because I know that it could have certain connotations in certain circles that look at everything through a political prism.  But its a word that denotes superiority, and that's what sports teams try to achieve.  The opponent will lose before they even show up.

The Raiders have the word "Excellence" in their brand. 

In reality the Raiders have not been juggernauts or "excellent" for quite a while. 

They have made the playoffs just one time since losing the super bowl in 2002 and only four times since winning the super bowl in 1980. 

Just saying. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

In reality the Raiders have not been juggernauts or "excellent" for quite a while. 

They have made the playoffs just one time since losing the super bowl in 2002 and only four times since winning the super bowl in 1980. 

Just saying. 

"A Commitment to Excellence Excrement" haha

• Haha 1