Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Washington gets a new name Monday..

NewColtsFan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/29/2020 at 8:02 PM, Nadine said:

I actually like that :thmup:

Thanks.  I know some probably think I was being sarcastic, and I was to a point because I know that it could have certain connotations in certain circles that look at everything through a political prism.  But its a word that denotes superiority, and that's what sports teams try to achieve.  The opponent will lose before they even show up.

The Raiders have the word "Excellence" in their brand. 

1 hour ago, DougDew said:

Thanks.  I know some probably think I was being sarcastic, and I was to a point because I know that it could have certain connotations in certain circles that look at everything through a political prism.  But its a word that denotes superiority, and that's what sports teams try to achieve.  The opponent will lose before they even show up.

The Raiders have the word "Excellence" in their brand. 

In reality the Raiders have not been juggernauts or "excellent" for quite a while. 

They have made the playoffs just one time since losing the super bowl in 2002 and only four times since winning the super bowl in 1980. 

Just saying. 

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

In reality the Raiders have not been juggernauts or "excellent" for quite a while. 

They have made the playoffs just one time since losing the super bowl in 2002 and only four times since winning the super bowl in 1980. 

Just saying. 

"A Commitment to Excellence Excrement" haha

Archived