Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Another unexpected good game came from TJ Carrie.  Outside of one penalty he played a very good game.   But, personally, I'm going to wait a bit on an evaluation of Blackmon and Carrie because Minnesota is really, really bad.  They may even be in the Lose for Lawrence club.   But Blackmon did play well, and as someone who has long thought that Hooker was a mediocre player, I think Blackmon will prove to be better than Hooker.  But, again, I was to see him play against a good QB a few times before making a declaration.
    • Good Flus - Noticed this as well.  Tighter man across the board.  And not really sure about my first impressions simply because I was too busy just enjoying watching the game.  Be curious to see the all-22 crowd's thoughts.  My only real concern is that we suffer a sort of fallout / predictability once we've broken out the strategy.  Kinda like we did with KC last year changing the game plan up a bit, but it never seems to find it's footing after the one game. Pass rush - not just the sacks.  We laid several hits on the QB as he was throwing (plus that one nonsense roughing the passer call on, I think, Autrey).  And inbetween the sacks and QB hits, a lot of pressure.  All day.  This was the defensive line performance we have been hoping for since Freeney and Mathis.  Hope it keeps coming up big. DB - So much concerted DB effort, not just on the interceptions.  Again, like the DL, keep that coming for sure.  Our defense will get us in SB territory if it can stay healthy. Wilkins - It's like the guy is a Georgia or Penn St. RB, tough to see playing time behind a stable of 1st/2nd round picks.  But he does what we ask of him and that's still impressive on its own.   Bad TY - He is getting old and had an injury riddled year last year.  I just hope its' a sort of slump and not something more serious like he's mentally frazzled.  Dunno, but what I can say is true is that last year was unusual, this year is different (so far anyway).   Hines - Has always been matchup specific, but I think this was (unfortunately for my fantasy team) a case of the team playing so dominating at the outset, we didn't need the gadget plays.  When all your haymakers hit, you don't always need the left hook changeup.  Save it until the heavy hits start missing.   Ugly Cosigned on all of it.  Some bad breaks.  some mental errors (bright side, a lot less of them from last week), and apparently we need to steer clear of Ohio State players.  They apparently come here to get thrown into injury hell...
    • YEah, usually around 8 or 9 o clock Central.  But I get up at 3 or 4!  Sucks.  I am just like my Dad in that respect.   I have a lot of time at my computer at work right now    
    • The Nickster never goes to bed. The bed goes to Nickster.  and that hasn't happened yet.  
  • Members

• Jaredfor3

Jaredfor3 136

• Mitch Connors

Mitch Connors 318

• BeanDiasucci

BeanDiasucci 123

• smittywerb

smittywerb 416

• Moe

Moe 49

• MPStack