Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I looked into it, apparently the dude actually is neighbors with Brady's offensive coordinator and Brady was going there to meet him.     Regardless the guy looked pretty well off.  
    • I've already listed them. You're going in circles.  You admitted you were lazy, and asked me to provide sep stats. I provided them. I'm sorry they don't support your pre-formed conclusion. 
    • Wow, what a surprise!   Another dishonest post by you!   Shocking!   We’re bottom 5 only because we’ve had our bye week.   We average 33 pass attempts per game.   So give us 33 more for the bye week and we’d be right in the middle of the pack.     You complained week one for passing too much.  Now you’re complaining we’re passing too little.   But the stats that you swear by prove you wrong.  Whoops! This is yet another example of how you use stats to complain.   And it’s completely dishonest!   Again, par the course for you!  
    • They've had a bad OL for a long time, and have have faired better in terms of balance and rushing AVG since Reich's departure while still having a bad OL. It's not that they didn't have good RBs when Reich was there, Matthews got hurt in 2014 and they chose not to resign him. Instead, they drafted Gordon in 2015. Gordon had zero TDs in 2015, but 10 the year after Reich left. What is interesting, is Frank was promoted to OC when Wisenhunt left, then Frank was fired to bring back Wisenhunt. Sirianni was also there those year. Both he and Frank are Wisenhunt products, which I was never a fan of. That Jags game was hard on the eyes. I'm just not sure how much 2018 was Reich's game plan, vs going with the flow of the typical Luck game plan. I agree as well, not all the QB. Certainly some QB issues, but last year's Miami game was just bad on top of bad. And a few games where we went extreme opposite of the teams known weakness. That's my thought almost to a T. Yup, this is the mystery. I tend to believe he was simply along for the ride of what was a "Luck offense" I think the bad Jax game plan in W1 set us up for imbalance later. Reich probably realized it was silly to play like that vs the Jags knowing how bad they were vs the run, while at the same time losing trust in Rivers. That combination drove him to ultra conservative and predictable play calling the next several games. And that was mostly OK because the teams we played were mostly bad.
  • Members

• Virtuoso80

Virtuoso80 537

• danlhart87

danlhart87 4,156

• Valpo2004

Valpo2004 4,064

• boo2202

boo2202 500

• teganslaw

teganslaw 629

• BlueStallion