Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Luck2Hilton4TD

NFL.com’s Adam Schein Ranks the Colts as One of the NFL’s ‘Most Complete Teams’ in 2020

I said this when I ranked the Colts #8 in another thread. Our depth will carry us and it's better than it's been in a long time. We have a shot this year, at least.

17 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

We have a shot this year, at least.

I’m moving toward the belief there isn’t going to be a “this year” this year.  Hope I’m wrong.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, luv_pony_express said:

I’m moving toward the belief there isn’t going to be a “this year” this year.  Hope I’m wrong.

I doubt the season gets canceled the CDC says numbers are down almost enough to take it off the Pandemic list.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

I doubt the season gets canceled the CDC says numbers are down almost enough to take it off the Pandemic list.

That’s true.  Meanwhile, public policies are getting more, not less, restrictive....in response to the higher infection numbers.

I’m more with you than not.  But I’m just trying to feel which way the winds seem to be blowing.

29 minutes ago, luv_pony_express said:

That’s true.  Meanwhile, public policies are getting more, not less, restrictive....in response to the higher infection numbers.

I’m more with you than not.  But I’m just trying to feel which way the winds seem to be blowing.

I'm not seeing that in Indiana - my dad's in a nursing home and they are opening up more and more each week. After being confined to their rooms for 3.5 months, they are now allowed to meet with family (masked, 6' apart, no touching), go to the cafeteria to eat, have up to 10 in a group activity, and can now go to outside doctor appointments (supervised). They've announced more liberties coming over the next couple of weeks as well.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Those numbers are trash though cause this thing is like the common cold so there testing antibodies dont know if i spelled that right my bad if i didn't and if you had the common cold then the antibodies of Covid19 are in your system so when that comes up positive that's why then they are labeling people as a new case and its nonsense there is no second wave this is just them trying to get the fear factor back up im over it... i dont believe a word they say anymore they lie so much its disgusting im done with that crap.

If you don't think there is not a second wave you are sadly mistaken.

It's your choice to believe what you want to but I am in constant communication with a few people that work at Eskenazi hospital and I will take their word over your uneducated opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

It's your choice to believe what you want to but I am in constant communication with a few people that work at Eskenazi hospital and I will take their word over your uneducated opinion. 

The same here

I will listen the local County HDs, and other local health officials 

6 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

You don’t follow the Pandemic very closely, do you? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yep, they probably need to read this fact check article:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/07/03/fact-check-common-cold-does-not-produce-positive-covid-19-test-result/5366801002/

Blind leading the blind is a fantastic comedy of errors. :) 

• Like 4