Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
csmopar

AV moving

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Belichick is on the phone with him as we speak :banana:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Belichick is on the phone with him as we speak :banana:

You think he wants to move to Indy and buy AV's house? Awesome!

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

You think he wants to move to Indy and buy AV's house? Awesome!

He is done his time has passed...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was bound to happen sooner or later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

I think he meant Belichick.

Rumor has it, we're going to hire him to lead our media relations department.

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Rumor has it, we're going to hire him to lead our media relations department.

 

At his age, Belichick will make a fine Wal-Mart store greeter.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

Personally not a fan of a wall full of animal heads. 

Same here

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Four2itus said:

Personally not a fan of a wall full of animal heads. 

Agreed.  Making up for lacking in other areas....

A picture on a wall after taking them “down” with a tranquilizer would suffice i’d think.  Or how about just a pic itself?

  These are the same guys who hung “trophy”  panties on their bedroom wall in college.  (Panties THEY bought themselves at Kmart no doubt. Haha)

 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Four2itus said:

Personally not a fan of a wall full of animal heads. 

A customer of mine , a woman, owned a hoagie shop locally.  A well-known establishment that had success for 50 + years.  The owner died , and left business to his MUCH younger wife.  She proceeded to travel the world shooting everything in site.  Soon, the restaurant wall were covered with pictures of her smiling face next to DEAD big, beautiful animals.  Lions, Tigers, bears (oh my! Haha), deer and elk of all types, etc, etc, etc.  Beautiful animals, dead for no other reason than to hang on a wall.:  Many are shot in enclosed areas with high power , from a distance.

  Well, business fell off the face of the earth and she eventually sold.

Karma!

 

I always say “impress me, hunt with a bowie knife, or stay on the couch.”

 

  I just don’t “get it.”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How'd you all figure out that no one ate the meat from those animals from that picture? 

 

It's funny how people like to bash hunters when they fund much of the wildlife here in the states, contribute to economies around the world, and feed many poor in the areas they hunt.  

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, coltsfanej said:

How'd you all figure out that no one ate the meat from those animals from that picture? 

 

It's funny how people like to bash hunters when they fund much of the wildlife here in the states, contribute to economies around the world, and feed many poor in the areas they hunt.  

 

Seriously?   If that’s all hunters did, you wouldn’t have all the bashing of them that there is.....

 

Come on now....

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Seriously?   If that’s all hunters did, you wouldn’t have all the bashing of them that there is.....

 

Come on now...

There's good and bad in every crowd. Whether people be classified by hobby, sport, activism, race, religion,...you name it. There are good and bad in each of them. But if youd like to support the bashing of an entire group of people rather than only the individual perpetrators then you all are more than welcome to enjoy the view from your imaginary moral high ground. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I quit hunting after coming back from overseas in 1975. It changed my whole outlook on hunting when you are the one that is being hunted. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Agreed.  Making up for lacking in other areas....

A picture on a wall after taking them “down” with a tranquilizer would suffice i’d think.  Or how about just a pic itself?

  These are the same guys who hung “trophy”  panties on their bedroom wall in college.  (Panties THEY bought themselves at Kmart no doubt. Haha)

 

 

Haha this is some of the stupidest crap I have ever heard!!!!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I live in Wyoming, where there is more deer than people. A bullet through the vitals is a much much more humane death for these creatures that than what the wilderness will give them which is very rarely a death by old age. They usually die of starvation, or at the mouth of another predator. Hunting not only puts food on the table for the hunters but keeps  population down for these animals that will already have a tough time finding food come winter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

A customer of mine , a woman, owned a hoagie shop locally.  A well-known establishment that had success for 50 + years.  The owner died , and left business to his MUCH younger wife.  She proceeded to travel the world shooting everything in site.  Soon, the restaurant wall were covered with pictures of her smiling face next to DEAD big, beautiful animals.  Lions, Tigers, bears (oh my! Haha), deer and elk of all types, etc, etc, etc.  Beautiful animals, dead for no other reason than to hang on a wall.:  Many are shot in enclosed areas with high power , from a distance.

  Well, business fell off the face of the earth and she eventually sold.

Karma!

 

I always say “impress me, hunt with a bowie knife, or stay on the couch.”

 

  I just don’t “get it.”

 

I'd rather just hunt what I eat. I don't care for sport hunting. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I'd rather just hunt what I eat. I don't care for sport hunting. 

 

25 minutes ago, HectorRoberts said:

So I live in Wyoming, where there is more deer than people. A bullet through the vitals is a much much more humane death for these creatures that than what the wilderness will give them which is very rarely a death by old age. They usually die of starvation, or at the mouth of another predator. Hunting not only puts food on the table for the hunters but keeps  population down for these animals that will already have a tough time finding food come winter.

I have no problem with this at all. There are controlled hunts right here in Indiana. Without those hunts there would be a lot of deer starving. (not to mention more accidents with deer being hit by vehicles)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had chicken cutlets last night. This morning I redecorated my living room.

 

image.thumb.png.cb33400a946905986dc35309b1e5655e.png

 

That's a joke, I say, that's a joke, son.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least AV isn't moving too far. But I'm thinking his time may be done as a Colt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, EastStreet said:

It's obvious you don't know much about hunting, here, or in other parts of the world. Not all hunters, but most are conversationalist.

Yes, a lot of hunters like to talk about their exploits therefore they are conversationalist. Some are even conservationists.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, coltsva said:

I had chicken cutlets last night. This morning I redecorated my living room.

 

image.thumb.png.cb33400a946905986dc35309b1e5655e.png

 

That's a joke, I say, that's a joke, son.

image.thumb.jpeg.ea2ab0a48105738f91a7753316fbf8ae.jpeg

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, EastStreet said:

And rarely is meat wasted. Even in safari hunts in Africa, rarely does anything go to waste.

 

And most don't have a clue that hunting is needed for population control in many areas.

 

8 hours ago, coltsfanej said:

How'd you all figure out that no one ate the meat from those animals from that picture?

 

Ok, but AV isn't flying to Africa to get meat for his dinner table or to help those communities with controlling the population of certain animals.  He's doing it just to kill something he can't kill at home.

 

And that's stupid.

 

Hunting for food is one thing, and I understand population control is a good reason as well, but flying to another continent to kill an animal for fun is messed up.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

I think he meant Belichick.

No i meant AV once you lose it you don't get it back he missed 14 kicks cost us atleast 3 games he is done well passed his prime...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

At least AV isn't moving too far. But I'm thinking his time may be done as a Colt.

He is done if the colts don't see that then they are blind...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, coltsfanej said:

There's good and bad in every crowd. Whether people be classified by hobby, sport, activism, race, religion,...you name it. There are good and bad in each of them. But if youd like to support the bashing of an entire group of people rather than only the individual perpetrators then you all are more than welcome to enjoy the view from your imaginary moral high ground. 

I agree there’s good and bad in every crowd.   And then you listed the good hunters did and criticized people who don’t like hunters as if they don’t do anything wrong.  You made hunters seem pure and innocent.   I challenged that.  Then you attacked me for being on MY moral high ground?!?    
 

This is known as the Pot calling the Kettle. 

Again...   come on now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adams house is in a part of Carmel that has had problems with the Lucas Estate (also in carmel).  The Lucas hold a lot of events for pay.  It's like a full on event venue.

 

He's remonstrated against it as have a lot of his neighbors. He said they cannot sit outside without having to deal with whatever music the event plays.

 

The city has tried to get the Lucas to stop running a business in a residential area but, they keep doing it.

 

I'm not surprised he is moving to Zionsville.  He can afford it and it is adorable

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread has run it's course

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • It is incredibly unlikely, I am still hoping that I will be able to get one of the packages but I wont know that until the 24th. 
    • I think Pascal showed last year he is reliable and a playmaker.  Campbell showed flashes, but still has a lot to prove and a need to stay healthy.  TY also needs to stay healthy after two years in a row with nagging injuries.   I'm pretty confident that Pittman is going to be solid, but you're right he needs to prove it before we get too excited.   And yes, interesting with the new PS rules (sounds like we can protect up to 4 players if they don't get claimed after being cut and before being placed on the PS), will be to see if we keep any of our young guys locked up.  I'm also intrigued given no pre-season games or intersquad practices (i.e., our coaching staff/FO will really be the only group of NFL personnel who will have gotten a chance to see the young guys perform against other NFL players).  That may benefit us with a guy like Patmon, and since no other team will have seen him perform, he may have a likelier chance of making it to the PS and being protected than a guy like Dulin who other NFL teams have seen on Sundays.   Anyway, just in TY, Campbell, Pascal and Pittman I am a lot more confident with our top 4 than I was going into any year since Reggie got hurt.    
    • As always, highlights are highlights. That said, he has an impressive burst, a knack for knowing when to move on from the blocking call, and a serious nose for more yards after contact. He has a lot of MJD in his game. 
    • He is a whole different order of threat than Mack.  I'll be very surprised if teams aren't focusing him by week 4 or so.  And if it wasn't for Mack I'd say he's a real good bet for ROY.  Still might be even with Mack sharing carries.
    • Sub par reading comprehension on my part.
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...