Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

On 8/10/2020 at 7:40 PM, Narcosys said:

Can everyone support the weekend of the 29th and 30th?

I'm fine with whatever time that weekend as long as you let me know relatively soon to work with it. I have a yearly league with best friends that we do every year and I just need to make sure it's not the exact same time. I can draft two leagues in the same day, but I need to know this leagues date and time so I can tell them not to do it at the exact same time. Thanks!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'm fine with whatever time that weekend as long as you let me know relatively soon to work with it. I have a yearly league with best friends that we do every year and I just need to make sure it's not the exact same time. I can draft two leagues in the same day, but I need to know this leagues date and time so I can tell them not to do it at the exact same time. Thanks!

Ok.

 

I'll check with the wife tomorrow to make sure she doesn't have any plans and then schedule it. 

 

Noon on the 29th tentatively

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

All,

 

Sorry about having been MIA for a bit. I recently made a move and new job.  Its been an immediate trial by fire in the deep end of the pool and has kept me extremely busy. 

 

But noon (EST I believe) on the 29th will be our draft date and time.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 8:34 AM, Jared Cisneros said:

Are you guys ready for a football draft tomorrow! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :)haha 

 

Should be a lot of fun! Best of luck to everybody!

Ive been able to do zero studying. 

 

I don't even know whose sitting out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Good morning my friend! You have a couple hours! Get to work! :) 

Lol,

 

I was tabbing between the draft and searching for rankings pages. That's why many of my picks went down to the wire. But now it's done and we'll see.  Seriously tho, with my new job, i almost didn't want to do fantasy cause it was looking to be more "work" than i wanted right now, and I'm only in this league.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's our Pre-season rankings for our draft according to Fantasy Pros

 

Rank / Team / Score

1 Earl Grey Foundation 100

2 WarGhost 97

3 Team Trueblood 95 

4 Scranton Stranglers 94

5 Indy Bluefire 92 

6 That + Carole Baskins 89

7 Yoshi's Islanders 88

8 My Lucky Flip Phone 84

9 Screamin Eagles 79

10 Team hulce 78

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to have Zeke.  He already had COVID, right?  So hopefully that means I don't have to worry about him catching it and missing time.

 

But I just have to say...

 

I hate his profile pic... he looks like Mickey Mouse...

 

3051392.png&h=80&w=110&scale=cropimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnoMbpGtAZ8qNGbu8NK4xg_6KYq5YybuKBag&usqp=CAU

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Anyone want to do a 4th WR for a 4th WR trade?

 

Didn't realize I drafted two WRs from the same team.  Giving up Robby Anderson.

 

@Bluefire4  Anderson for Ruggs or 

 

@Lucky Colts Fan Anderson for Pittman

 

@WarGhost21 Anderson for Williams

 

@Jared Cisneros Anderson for Reagor

I took Reagor because I think he'll have the most opportunity as a rookie WR and I can combo him with Wentz if need be. I'll pass on the trade for now.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Here's our Pre-season rankings for our draft according to Fantasy Pros

 

Rank / Team / Score

1 Earl Grey Foundation 100

2 WarGhost 97

3 Team Trueblood 95 

4 Scranton Stranglers 94

5 Indy Bluefire 92 

6 That + Carole Baskins 89

7 Yoshi's Islanders 88

8 My Lucky Flip Phone 84

9 Screamin Eagles 79

10 Team hulce 78

 

Picking at 10, I definitely got the short end of the stick in this particular draft. I had Thomas and 8 different RBs targeted, and they all were taken in the first 9 picks. I had to reach from the top of the "2nd tier" there. Actually very surprised I beat 3 people. I had to go with my own guys at that point and I have my work cut out for me.

 

Just want to say as well, you guys did a great job drafting! Some of the decisions made were very intellegent and a couple of times that I was sniped were very surprising as well. I have to give props to Indy Bluefire for the Mahomes/Kelce combo at the 2/3 round turn. That will be tough to beat! I'm going to wait to trade until waivers open up Monday morning. I want to see what happens there and I'm going to study what is out there to see if I want to pick someone up. Afterward, I'll discuss trades on here starting Monday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Picking at 10, I definitely got the short end of the stick in this particular draft. I had Thomas and 8 different RBs targeted, and they all were taken in the first 9 picks. I had to reach from the top of the "2nd tier" there. Actually very surprised I beat 3 people. I had to go with my own guys at that point and I have my work cut out for me.

 

Just want to say as well, you guys did a great job drafting! Some of the decisions made were very intellegent and a couple of times that I was sniped were very surprising as well. I have to give props to Indy Bluefire for the Mahomes/Kelce combo at the 2/3 round turn. That will be tough to beat! I'm going to wait to trade until waivers open up Monday morning. I want to see what happens there and I'm going to study what is out there to see if I want to pick someone up. Afterward, I'll discuss trades on here starting Monday.

Some people prefer the last spots so they can stack picks. Usually can get to top tier WRs or a good RB and top WR

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...