Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Horseshoe Blue PPR 2020

On 8/10/2020 at 7:40 PM, Narcosys said:

Can everyone support the weekend of the 29th and 30th?

I'm fine with whatever time that weekend as long as you let me know relatively soon to work with it. I have a yearly league with best friends that we do every year and I just need to make sure it's not the exact same time. I can draft two leagues in the same day, but I need to know this leagues date and time so I can tell them not to do it at the exact same time. Thanks!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'm fine with whatever time that weekend as long as you let me know relatively soon to work with it. I have a yearly league with best friends that we do every year and I just need to make sure it's not the exact same time. I can draft two leagues in the same day, but I need to know this leagues date and time so I can tell them not to do it at the exact same time. Thanks!

Ok.

I'll check with the wife tomorrow to make sure she doesn't have any plans and then schedule it. 

Noon on the 29th tentatively

All,

Sorry about having been MIA for a bit. I recently made a move and new job.  Its been an immediate trial by fire in the deep end of the pool and has kept me extremely busy. 

But noon (EST I believe) on the 29th will be our draft date and time.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 8:34 AM, Jared Cisneros said:

Are you guys ready for a football draft tomorrow! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :)haha 

Should be a lot of fun! Best of luck to everybody!

Ive been able to do zero studying. 

I don't even know whose sitting out.

3 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Good morning my friend! You have a couple hours! Get to work! :) 

Lol,

I was tabbing between the draft and searching for rankings pages. That's why many of my picks went down to the wire. But now it's done and we'll see.  Seriously tho, with my new job, i almost didn't want to do fantasy cause it was looking to be more "work" than i wanted right now, and I'm only in this league.

Here's our Pre-season rankings for our draft according to Fantasy Pros

Rank / Team / Score

1 Earl Grey Foundation 100

2 WarGhost 97

3 Team Trueblood 95 

4 Scranton Stranglers 94

5 Indy Bluefire 92 

6 That + Carole Baskins 89

7 Yoshi's Islanders 88

8 My Lucky Flip Phone 84

9 Screamin Eagles 79

10 Team hulce 78

5 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Anyone want to do a 4th WR for a 4th WR trade?

Didn't realize I drafted two WRs from the same team.  Giving up Robby Anderson.

@Bluefire4  Anderson for Ruggs or 

@Lucky Colts Fan Anderson for Pittman

@WarGhost21 Anderson for Williams

@Jared Cisneros Anderson for Reagor

I took Reagor because I think he'll have the most opportunity as a rookie WR and I can combo him with Wentz if need be. I'll pass on the trade for now.

14 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Here's our Pre-season rankings for our draft according to Fantasy Pros

Rank / Team / Score

1 Earl Grey Foundation 100

2 WarGhost 97

3 Team Trueblood 95 

4 Scranton Stranglers 94

5 Indy Bluefire 92 

6 That + Carole Baskins 89

7 Yoshi's Islanders 88

8 My Lucky Flip Phone 84

9 Screamin Eagles 79

10 Team hulce 78

Picking at 10, I definitely got the short end of the stick in this particular draft. I had Thomas and 8 different RBs targeted, and they all were taken in the first 9 picks. I had to reach from the top of the "2nd tier" there. Actually very surprised I beat 3 people. I had to go with my own guys at that point and I have my work cut out for me.

Just want to say as well, you guys did a great job drafting! Some of the decisions made were very intellegent and a couple of times that I was sniped were very surprising as well. I have to give props to Indy Bluefire for the Mahomes/Kelce combo at the 2/3 round turn. That will be tough to beat! I'm going to wait to trade until waivers open up Monday morning. I want to see what happens there and I'm going to study what is out there to see if I want to pick someone up. Afterward, I'll discuss trades on here starting Monday.

3 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Picking at 10, I definitely got the short end of the stick in this particular draft. I had Thomas and 8 different RBs targeted, and they all were taken in the first 9 picks. I had to reach from the top of the "2nd tier" there. Actually very surprised I beat 3 people. I had to go with my own guys at that point and I have my work cut out for me.

Just want to say as well, you guys did a great job drafting! Some of the decisions made were very intellegent and a couple of times that I was sniped were very surprising as well. I have to give props to Indy Bluefire for the Mahomes/Kelce combo at the 2/3 round turn. That will be tough to beat! I'm going to wait to trade until waivers open up Monday morning. I want to see what happens there and I'm going to study what is out there to see if I want to pick someone up. Afterward, I'll discuss trades on here starting Monday.

Some people prefer the last spots so they can stack picks. Usually can get to top tier WRs or a good RB and top WR

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What weird string of events @Myles

You offer OBJ, Gallup and Singletary for A. Robinson. I only declined it because it was too many and I would have had to drop some players. 

I counter with Robinson and L. Murray for Singletary and Debo, you decline and want to give AP instead.

But then you trade Singletary and Debo for just Golladay? 

Seems odd is all. Sorry we couldn’t work something out I guess. 

8 hours ago, Btown_Colt said:

You offer OBJ, Gallup and Singletary for A. Robinson. I only declined it because it was too many and I would have had to drop some players. 

I counter with Robinson and L. Murray for Singletary and Debo, you decline and want to give AP instead.

Speaking of, you didn't think my offer was good?

59 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Speaking of, you didn't think my offer was good?

It was fair when you factor in Tannehill, but I have Big Ben and Herbert. I’d have to drop one, but it’s not necessary I don’t feel. Herbert and Big Ben have been scoring well and I think are more apt to have the big scoring days compared to Tannehill. So when you take Tannehill out, no it didn’t seem like a good deal for me.

wanna try to work something else out?

18 hours ago, Btown_Colt said:

Are you sure it is me?

I play if a few Yahoo fantast football leagues but not a Colts one.   

6 hours ago, chad72 said:

I think the Myles you’re looking for is @Bluefire4 - he’s in the Colts Elite League too and did a 3-for-1 player trade there too. :) 

Yes thank you he’s the one and I didn’t he realize he was in both leagues.

I wasn’t complaining about the trade, just thought he turned down a better trade offer from me than what he ended up taking. Just wanted to razz him a little.

On 10/21/2020 at 10:32 PM, Btown_Colt said:

It was fair when you factor in Tannehill, but I have Big Ben and Herbert. I’d have to drop one, but it’s not necessary I don’t feel. Herbert and Big Ben have been scoring well and I think are more apt to have the big scoring days compared to Tannehill. So when you take Tannehill out, no it didn’t seem like a good deal for me.

wanna try to work something else out?

True, but Ben ain't scoring like Tannehill, 3 games over 30 so far. And herbert,  we still don't know about.  

However that is your team and your opinions on it so no worries.  I'll have to take another look. 

10 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Apparently not that tight...  :censored:

I shoulda played Hines and the Steelers D.  I left 32 pts on my bench between those two, and would only be down 10 going into MNF.  :wall:

Oh well... enjoy 1st place!  :hat:

You're speaking a bit too soon.  

I swapped in Higgins over Montgomery last minute...bad choice. 

• 3 weeks later...

Due to an unprecedented situation, I am initially putting it up to league vote, however I must ensure fair competition at all times.  

Should I negate any points earned from T. Hill if played in the TE position. 

Please be absolutely unbiased and look at the situation. 

Arguments of leaving it alone is that you should allow the reward for someone playing the game within the game and thinking ahead. That you shouldn't punish someone after the fact since they used a waiver on him.  Its also likely only one week. 

Im currently of the position that outside the context of waivers and that anyone could have done it,  it is wholly unfair to allow a person to receive points in a position from a player designated as starter in another position. The key words here are designated starter.  Hill has been listed as a QB, TE all year while he was backup in both. 

What is everyone's thoughts

@Lucky Colts Fan, @BPindy, @Bluefire4, @Btown_Colt, @Jared Cisneros, @WarGhost21, @onebad150

Edit: a compromise could be negating passing yards only. 

2 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Due to an unprecedented situation, I am initially putting it up to league vote, however I must ensure fair competition at all times.  

Should I negate any points earned from T. Hill if played in the TE position. 

Please be absolutely unbiased and look at the situation. 

Arguments of leaving it alone is that you should allow the reward for someone playing the game within the game and thinking ahead. That you shouldn't punish someone after the fact since they used a waiver on him.  Its also likely only one week. 

Im currently of the position that outside the context of waivers and that anyone could have done it,  it is wholly unfair to allow a person to receive points in a position from a player designated as starter in another position. The key words here are designated starter.  Hill has been listed as a QB, TE all year while he was backup in both. 

What is everyone's thoughts

@Lucky Colts Fan, @BPindy, @Bluefire4, @Btown_Colt, @Jared Cisneros, @WarGhost21, @onebad150

I'm fine with it honestly.

Archived