Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Narcosys

Horseshoe Blue PPR 2020

Recommended Posts

Going to be starting the league again here soon and looking to see who's interested in participating again this year.

 

Once I get all the ins and outs, I'll start determining draft order.  If you are in, please provide some tentative weekends or  weekdays that you think would work for you.  Thanks and look forward to this season.

 

 

 

@Lucky Colts Fan @Bluefire4  @WarGhost21 @BPindy @Btown_Colt @Matthew Gilbert @onebad150 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Narcosys 

 

I'm in.

 

This season is going to be different with only 2 preseason games, so I have no idea what a good time for a draft would be.  :dunno:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you end up needing someone, let me know.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have made all the changes that I addressed in the league email. 

With this funky season we are about to have I have decided to push the money league vote until next year.

 

However, @Matthew Gilbert has not logged in since May 19th, and if I do not get an answer from him by Friday, I will remove him from the league. 

 

@Jared Cisneros, @Peterk2011, and @w87r are the priority order of fill for that spot. Unless the first two do not wish to be part of the league anymore. I am referencing their requests to join from last year.

 

Draft position choice order is based off of last years final standings and is as follows:

 

1. @Lucky Colts Fan

2. @BPindy

3. @onebad150

4. @WarGhost21

5. @Bluefire4

6. @Matthew Gilbert

7. Luck Ness Monster

8. @Btown_Colt

9. Myself

10. Team Hulce

 

Please provide me some dates that you might be available to draft between now and September 6th,

 

@Lucky Colts Fan you're on the clock for your draft position. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll join if it's for fun. Not afraid to play for money or anything, I just don't have a paypal or credit card, and am not going to go through a check or someone else's credit card to play online. Normally, I use gift cards or play on fanduel. So I'll join for now or until you eventually play for money. If it stays for fun, I'd play every year. @Narcosys

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BPindy

 

You're on the clock for your draft position of choice. Lucky Colts Fan took 3rd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

I'll take the 3rd pick.

Dates for draft?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Dates for draft?

 

Maybe Sept 5th or 6th?

 

I know that's kinda late, but we only have 2 preseason games to observe and figure out who's healthy, how teams use guys, etc. not to mention last-minute suspensions or changes to the schedule...

 

:dunno:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Narcosys said:

@BPindy

 

You're on the clock for your draft position of choice. Lucky Colts Fan took 3rd.


I’ll take 2nd

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2020 at 1:01 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Who changed their team name to "That + Carol Baskins"?!?  That's hilarious!!!  :lol:

That's me!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2020 at 2:17 PM, Narcosys said:

@Bluefire4 you're on the clock

2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 7th are taken. 

I'm number one!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jared Cisneros, as you have taken over Matt Gilbert's team, you're on the clock.

 Available positions are 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th, and 10th.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Narcosys said:

@Jared Cisneros, as you have taken over Matt Gilbert's team, you're on the clock.

 Available positions are 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th, and 10th.

 

I'll take 10th, I want the back to back picks each round. :thmup:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Draft order is determined,  will set draft order here later in the league tools.

 

1. @Bluefire4

2. @BPindy

3. @Lucky Colts Fan

4. @onebad150

5. My wife

6. @Btown_Colt

7. @WarGhost21

8. Team hulce

9. Myself

10. @Jared Cisneros

 

 

Now I need dates a times you most prefer.  I'll consolidate and come up with the best options. 

 

Please give me your dates and times.  If everyone says "idc" then I have nothing to go off of and will just be up to me.  I can do that,  I just prefer to get group consensus. 

 

Thanks for all the quick replies so far.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

Draft order is determined,  will set draft order here later in the league tools.

 

1. @Bluefire4

2. @BPindy

3. @Lucky Colts Fan

4. @onebad150

5. My wife

6. @Btown_Colt

7. @WarGhost21

8. Team hulce

9. Myself

10. @Jared Cisneros

 

 

Now I need dates a times you most prefer.  I'll consolidate and come up with the best options. 

 

Please give me your dates and times.  If everyone says "idc" then I have nothing to go off of and will just be up to me.  I can do that,  I just prefer to get group consensus. 

 

Thanks for all the quick replies so far.

 

I'll do August 2nd at 6:00 PM EST. That'll give plenty of time to prepare with trades and everything after the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'll do August 2nd at 6:00 PM EST. That'll give plenty of time to prepare with trades and everything after the draft.

 

That's way too early IMO.  That's before any preseason games.  Players get hurt in preseason games every year, and in drafts this early in the past, I've had guys I drafted in the 1st round get injured in a preseason game.  I even drafted Peyton Manning in a couple early drafts before the 2011 season because they didn't release that he wasn't playing until late in the preseason...

 

Please no.

 

The season doesn't start until Sept. 10th (at the earliest).  Let's wait until the chips have fallen regarding injuries, suspensions, COVID delays, etc.  That way, nobody has to try and scramble to replace a guy that they drafted high who isn't even going to play this year.

 

I don't have a set work schedule, so I'll have to be flexible as far a specific day and time, but as far as a window for when to do the draft:  I think last week of Aug or first week of Sept would be ideal.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

That's way too early IMO.  That's before any preseason games.  Players get hurt in preseason games every year, and in drafts this early in the past, I've had guys I drafted in the 1st round get injured in a preseason game.  I even drafted Peyton Manning in a couple early drafts before the 2011 season because they didn't release that he wasn't playing until late in the preseason...

 

Please no.

 

The season doesn't start until Sept. 10th (at the earliest).  Let's wait until the chips have fallen regarding injuries, suspensions, COVID delays, etc.  That way, nobody has to try and scramble to replace a guy that they drafted high who isn't even going to play this year.

 

I don't have a set work schedule, so I'll have to be flexible as far a specific day and time, but as far as a window for when to do the draft:  I think last week of Aug or first week of Sept would be ideal.

That's fine, tell Narcosys that and we'll figure out a date. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree August 2, is way too early. I am flexible but I am thinking late August or even better yet early September. That way we will have a better idea what league is doing and what the final rosters might look like

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, onebad150 said:

I agree August 2, is way too early. I am flexible but I am thinking late August or even better yet early September. That way we will have a better idea what league is doing and what the final rosters might look like

The latest we can do is Sunday September 6th.

 

The earliest we'd all like to do is probably tune weekend of August 22nd and 23rd.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it may be too early to determine. With there only being two preseason games, I don't know how teams are going to determine when the starters will play.

 

I think it's best if we schedule it after the preseason concludes, but I should be fine with whatever is decided since I'm working from home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2020 at 8:51 PM, Bluefire4 said:

I think it may be too early to determine. With there only being two preseason games, I don't know how teams are going to determine when the starters will play.

 

I think it's best if we schedule it after the preseason concludes, but I should be fine with whatever is decided since I'm working from home.

It's possible they cancel it all together

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as it’s after 6 pm ET, I can do any week night or pretty much any time on the weekends. Also want to wait until preseason (if there is one) is over

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are looking for one more, I am interested. Been looking for a local league since I moved here 5 years ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Can everyone support the weekend of the 29th and 30th?

 

Sounds good to me.

 

I should be available early on the 29th, so maybe like a noon draft?

 

If it's the 30th, I probably wouldn't be available until after 6pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • If it's going to happen to anyone this year, it'll be us. Mack and Taylor will both be used heavily in the offense, Reich seems committed to the run, great O-Line. The recipe is there for something like that to happen. Not only that, we should be ahead in the majority of our games, so I can see us running the ball a lot in the 2nd half to waste time off the clock.    Obvious it's not guaranteed to happen, but I think if the NFL plays a full 16 games the result will be very close.
    • Great stuff. Sounds like Paris is off to a great start. Kevin Bowen said he is supposed to be at practice Monday. I think they will be in full pads. 
    • That's pretty lofty.   It's only happened a handful of times in league history
    • Stubhub.   Legal scalping 
    • So, I spoke with the one of the Colts' tickets "Account Executives" today. This what he said. 1. They DO NOT expect there to be any single game tickets made available from the Colts as they anticipate season ticket holders using up all tickets with their 4 game package options.   2. They DO expect season ticket holders to resell single game tickets and so they encourage those wanting single game tickets to watch the secondary markets.   So, season ticket holders WILL be allowed to sell tickets to individual games and if the rest of us want to get to a game that's how we'll almost certainly have to do it.  
  • Members

    • Reidm

      Reidm 140

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • PrincetonTiger

      PrincetonTiger 11,227

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Jared Cisneros

      Jared Cisneros 4,999

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • ColtsSouljah

      ColtsSouljah 487

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • w87r

      w87r 1,810

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Dogg63

      Dogg63 596

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • TonyBungee

      TonyBungee 238

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • CR91

      CR91 10,654

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • davidshoff

      davidshoff 2

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Chloe6124

      Chloe6124 7,762

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...