Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
CR91

Nelson made the top 100

Probably saying duh, but if you recall last year he didn't even make the list which was the most ridiculous think I've ever seen.

• Like 2

One thing is for sure.  If Nelson didnt make the list last year, you can be sure no D lineman were voting.  Unless, of course, their pride caused their panties to ride up their *BEEEEEEEP* ! 

....... pancake robot..... CRAP!   Now i’ll never get that song out of my head!

Maybe we can replace the “day-o” with that catchy little number.

kinda funny, if you watch, our O-linemen make sure they don’t get caught up in the pancake carnage.

“pancake robot comin to town, he’s mixin up the batter and he’s layin it down”. CRAP!  There i go again.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, twfish said:

I predict he lands in the top 25

Respectfully, I think he will be rated closer to 10 than 25.

Well, he 1st team all pro in back to back years, so he should go in the top 10 if not higher. If they value him based on his position, they may rate him lower, which is unfair. 

He's a lock for 100, a safe bet for 50, a fair shot for 25, and has a chance at 10 IMHO.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this