Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Darius Leonard NFL Network 06/30 @ 3 PM CST

King Colt

28 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Smh at the people who just don’t “get it.”

walk in the man’s shoes before you interject what he should or shouldn’t talk about.  I swear some people must live in a bubble.

Maybe people should walk in the shoes of Police officers before they talk about that too. 

works both ways.

I think it would help a lot if some NFL players went on a ride alongs with their local PDs like Matt Forte did. Opens room for more understanding.

Lets not turn this into a discussion though. All of these get locked for good reason.

46 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

Maybe people should walk in the shoes of Police officers before they talk about that too. 

works both ways.

I think it would help a lot if some NFL players went on a ride alongs with their local PDs like Matt Forte did. Opens room for more understanding.

Lets not turn this into a discussion though. All of these get locked for good reason.

You make a good point there...

Thanks 

Gotta find a way to meet in the middle somehow!

16 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

So he picks the Super Bowl hi-lites where we lose to the Saints and not  the SB where we beat the Bears?

Huh?

Or did I miss something? 

Yeah, I did a double take on that one. No thanks. Only watched it once: live. And won’t watch again, lol...

43 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

So he picks the Super Bowl hi-lites where we lose to the Saints and not  the SB where we beat the Bears?

Huh?

Or did I miss something? 

It is just the highlights of the SB

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah that is kind of strange. I would've had the whole 2006 Playoff run on personally. All 4 games in a row.

Only the highlights are shown

5 hours ago, bravo4460 said:

works both ways.

Like i said..... some don’t “get it.”

the two have NOTHING to do with each other.  Not similar in ANY way, shape, or form.  
Its time to LISTEN, not deflect.

Truth.

3 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Like i said..... some don’t “get it.”

the two have NOTHING to do with each other.  Not similar in ANY way, shape, or form.  
Its time to LISTEN, not deflect.

Truth.

Not another time to LISTEN

Message boards are for ranting, speaking your mind, if you want someone to listen who is not constantly distracted by their phone or their personal life,psychologists charge by the hour.

Truth

Shaking my head watching this Colts vs Titans game from 2018.  Luck was so good.  Turns out it was his last regular season game, and they won in Nashville to go to the playoffs.  Damn shame he isn't still playing but I can't fault him.  He has plenty of money, plenty of other interests, and he's a family man now.  It's just that he was at his peak and this roster is very good right now IMHO.  He would have been the cherry on top.

I think it's pretty selfish that some people appreciate DL for 2 hours a day. The other 22 hours, they wish not to hear about. Very telling. If that's the attitude, although I'm a Colts fan since Edge arrived, there are way more important things than a shiny new Ferrari. And if using his platform to speak on these issues, than more power to him.

Walk in the shoes of police? How about walking in the shoes of DL. At least the Police gets welcomed in a Chipotle. I guess Colts fans want to hear/walk in the shoes of a Police's "positive" dining experience instead.

How dare anyone slander or slights someone's negative mistreatment due to their appearance. And the ones who don't want to hear about it, are typically Not the ones who are being judged. Instead of going against the mistreatment, they hide, tune out, don't want to hear about it. You are pretty messed up. This is what the attention should be on. The dismissal of humanity.

5 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

I think it's pretty selfish that some people appreciate DL for 2 hours a day. The other 22 hours, they wish not to hear about. Very telling. If that's the attitude, although I'm a Colts fan since Edge arrived, there are way more important things than a shiny new Ferrari. And if using his platform to speak on these issues, than more power to him.

Walk in the shoes of police? How about walking in the shoes of DL. At least the Police gets welcomed in a Chipotle. I guess Colts fans want to hear/walk in the shoes of a Police's "positive" dining experience instead.

How dare anyone slander or slights someone's negative mistreatment due to their appearance. And the ones who don't want to hear about it, are typically Not the ones who are being judged. Instead of going against the mistreatment, they hide, tune out, don't want to hear about it. You are pretty messed up. This is what the attention should be on. The dismissal of humanity.

Truly ignorant  take , several police officers, have been denied service in several restaurants, Darius, did not say he was denied service because of who he was, we don't even know the details of how this broke down step by step, so to say police would be welcomed in every Chipolte, while he isn't, is way off. 

Archived