Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why wasn't Darius Leonard incident not on Colts website?

The Colts management responded and per ESPN has posted a support statement on systemic racism. Where is it on the Front Colts page? There is all sorts of Award info but this is not even mentioned. Do we have to get this information from ESPN or PFT? 

• Like 1

Hi,

Not sure what you would want the Colts to say about this.  But this topic is not a question for the Colts section

• Nadine locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't think he was at the combine or had a pro day. IIRC, when we picked him up, I researched him a bit. No 40 found, but I did find a track time that would likely put him around 4.4ish. He's fast, but don't think he's electric 4.3s though. At his small size, he better be fast lol. 
    • Point is, Rogers was Luck's #2, and you want to talk about stagnant lol. No, Rogers is not a world beater, but he beat a lot better when he had Luck lol. JB couldn't even find him. Each year, 18, 19, and 20, the WR core has suffered from injury. You keep harping on leg injury. The topic is the first six games. JB had duds in the first 6 games pre-injury, as did Luck and Rivers. As far a Ballard goes, WR was stagnant in 2018 when Luck was here. Grant? Inman? Rogers? None of those guys are doing much now. Not saying JB wasn't the best option. He was really the only option though. But bottom line, he's just not that good, even pre-injury. If you want to ignore his struggles with reads, progressions, time to throw, touch, accuracy, etc., that's fine.
    • We lost Devin Funchess last season. Parris Campbell was injured. So I’m glad you acknowledge the fact this team on offense was injured. Yeah Chester Rogers the world beater who still on this team... You’re nuts thinking JB had weapons to work with last season. Nuts for even bringing Rogers into this discussion.  I wonder why Ballard made it a mission to add pieces to the offense during the draft. He know we were stagnant on offense. Also again JB was playing through a leg injury last season. Impossible to step into his throws. He was still our best option at QB in 2019. 
    • Does anyone know how fast he is? He could be a nice compliment of speed on offense until Campbell returns.
    • Probably the most generous and kindest Owner in the NFL.
  • Members

• RollerColt

RollerColt 2,651

• EastStreet

EastStreet 6,900

• NannyMcafee

NannyMcafee 2,085

• Nickster

Nickster 500

• SOMDColtsfan

SOMDColtsfan 454

• crazycolt1