Indianapolis Colts
w87r

Colts PR staff wins Rozelle award.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/06/26/colts-public-relations-staff-wins-pfwas-rozelle-award/

The Rozelle Award is given to the NFL club public relations staff that consistently strives for excellence in its dealings and relationships with the media.

During the 2019 season, Indianapolis’ PR staff consisted of Steve Campbell (vice president of communications), Matt Conti (director of football communications), Christian Edwards (assistant director of communications) and Pamela Humphrey (communications coordinator). The Colts were also assisted by interns Hayden Clark and Kaila Lewis.

• Like 4

That is pretty impressive. It is not easy staying relevant in the market that we are and we have an organization from top down that do so many things right and this award is probably a reflection of it, IMO. 

• Like 3

The front office must really be on the right path, i dont ever remember the colts getting this much recognition for things.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, twfish said:

The front office must really be on the right path, i dont ever remember the colts getting this much recognition for things.

Yeah, contrary to perception (mainly that of Pats fans, IMO), Irsay is a well respected owner in league circles and knows to stay in his lane w.r.t football operations.

• Like 3

I am a Polian fan, but this would never happen under his watch. 

• Like 3

The Colts have been winning awards I didn't even know existed.  haha

This organization is top-notch from the owner to the staff to the coaches to the players.  :td:

Good times to be a Colts fan!  :rock:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

IDK, these awards feel like participation trophies.

giphy.gif

UnselfishZigzagIndochinahogdeer-small.gi

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

UnselfishZigzagIndochinahogdeer-small.gi

One of my favorite movies. Such a great story, and some of the dialog is hilarious which is rare given the serious nature of the film.

• Like 2