Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mathis on the McAfee show

CR91

28 minutes ago, Myles said:

I wasn't too thrilled when they both said that AV would be back for sure.  

I hope they are off on that one.

He's not under contract with us. He can play wherever

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I wasn't too thrilled when they both said that AV would be back for sure.  

I hope they are off on that one.

I think the last I heard from Reich is "we've yet to have that conversation" when they asked him about AV.

IMHO, he deserves the right to compete for the job.  Management isn't going to make an emotional decision.  And salary will be part of the equation.

They sure had Dakich PO'ed today after that interview....lol.   I know many don't listen, and I only did for about 5 minutes today while driving....  but it is funny if you take him with the usual shaker of salt, and recognize his shtick....

The man wants so badly to have folks believe he isn't a supporter of Grigson... It's like Grigs was DD's one big inside connection and when he got canned, DD refuses to let go of his man crush.... 

Dude always slams people for thinking they know better than members of a team whats going on, and about inner workings.... but he's saying two actual players during that regime know less than himself.... due to his Grigson hookup....lmao

1 hour ago, Shafty138 said:

They sure had Dakich PO'ed today after that interview....lol.   I know many don't listen, and I only did for about 5 minutes today while driving....  but it is funny if you take him with the usual shaker of salt, and recognize his shtick....

The man wants so badly to have folks believe he isn't a supporter of Grigson... It's like Grigs was DD's one big inside connection and when he got canned, DD refuses to let go of his man crush.... 

Dude always slams people for thinking they know better than members of a team whats going on, and about inner workings.... but he's saying two actual players during that regime know less than himself.... due to his Grigson hookup....lmao

I don't even get why he supports him. His only defense for Grigson is his win record. How many wins would Grigson have if it wasn't for Luck? Heck Andrew took arguably the worst talented roster to the AFC championship game in only his third year.

4 hours ago, CR91 said:

I don't even get why he supports him. His only defense for Grigson is his win record. How many wins would Grigson have if it wasn't for Luck? Heck Andrew took arguably the worst talented roster to the AFC championship game in only his third year.

Dakich just wants any kind of attention he can get. He draws the negative attention because he is incapable of getting any other kind. He has that Bobby Knight syndrome where he thinks he can bully and insult his way through life.

Archived