Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What happened to Bob Sanders

CR91

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

IMO it wasn't only Rhodes, it was Addia also. They should have been co MVPs. 

Addia had 77 yds rushing plus 10 catches for 66 yds and how many 1st downs? 

He was targeted 10 times and caught 10. 

Just saying. 

Im ok with that.  I just remember Rhodes dragging people for 10 yards or more....... WHEN they could get their hands on him.  He went off and ran like a demon in the 2nd half when we really needed it.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Peyton deserved MVP because he managed the game beautifully switching plays to runs confusing the Bears all game. He also played good enough to win MVP, he didn't play great but good and for a QB that deserves MVP. Without Peyton, Dom or Addia would've never had the game they had.

QBs get all the credit and the blame.  I just would have liked to see Dom get it for the plays he made WHEN he made them.  But i’m not losing sleep over it.

14 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Im ok with that.  I just remember Rhodes dragging people for 10 yards or more....... WHEN they could get their hands on him.  He went off and ran like a demon in the 2nd half when we really needed it.

The Colts ran right at Brian Urlacher and made him look pedestrian. 

24 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

QBs get all the credit and the blame.  I just would have liked to see Dom get it for the plays he made WHEN he made them.  But i’m not losing sleep over it.

Oh I loved watching the running game for once take over believe me. It was Peyton's play calling that provided it though. 

Archived