Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
AustexColt

Would Irsay & NFL Owners bring Colin into the NFL?

1 hour ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Why would any private business organization bring in such a disruptive influence to be, essentially, a scout team quarterback?  

weak.Dont even try it.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, NewEra said:

There's a reason politics shouldn't be brought into the forum. Save that crap for social media. I come here to get away from the ignorance....

Yet this post is literally the first one that even mentions politics? Hmm?

That coupled with your 2 inflammatory post.

29 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I wouldn't bring Colin in not because he's a black power racist trash.

Literally called Colin black power racist trash.

52 minutes ago, NewEra said:

All that black power crap, racist.

We see your true colors.

52 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I can't stand the hypocrisy 

I couldn't agree more

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Anyway, sorry for my involvement in this thread. It was destined for failure as soon as it opened.

I think speaking out as a white American is the thing to do and very important. I still plan on addressing racism to its face regardless who it is, when I am encountered by it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, w87r said:

Anyway, sorry for my involvement in this thread. It was destined for failure as soon as it opened.

I think speaking out as a white American is the thing to do and very important. I still plan on addressing racism to its face regardless who it is, when I am encountered by it.

Same here

Whenever I can I try to fight any form of discrimination 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Im sure Kaep is doing just fine financially and imo he wouldnt be better than Kelly, even if he wasnt like 3 or 4 years removed from the game. Zero chance we kick the tires there. 

9 minutes ago, w87r said:

I hope one day people can leave color, race, and creed out of how they identify themselves and eachother. Travesty hits everyone no matter how you self identify. Obviously some cops are bad apples but saying we need to change without a solution is asinine. We know there are problems in the world. Let's focus on solutions rather than obsessing about our problems.

Yeah back to main topic, Kaep had a good to great 3 year stretch 2012-2014. He had game but hasn't played in 3 years now. I am happy with Rivers and JB even being the backup for now just talking football and not looking at nothing else. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah back to main topic, Kaep had a good to great 3 year stretch 2012-2014. He had game but hasn't played in 3 years now. I am happy with Rivers and JB even being the backup for now just talking football and not looking at nothing else. 

The signing of CK would also mean we wasted a Draft Pick because this would probably not allow the team to keep Eason

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, life long said:

I hope one day people can leave color, race, and creed out of how they identify themselves and eachother. Travesty hits everyone no matter how you self identify. Obviously some cops are bad apples but saying we need to change without a solution is asinine. We know there are problems in the world. Let's focus on solutions rather than obsessing about our problems.

angry homer simpson GIF, I had to do it sorry folks lmao . This fits this thread. Read what he says.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, life long said:

I hope one day people can leave color, race, and creed out of how they identify themselves and eachother.

Put that in there strictly because I was called black power racist from earlier post. Said it earlier in thread, because I didn't qant my post to come across as a "bias" statement, which it still was said.

I agree 100% with your post. In this instance, I also think it is important for it to be known, that this is the opinion of a white American, not a "black power racist", as I was called prior in thread.

• Like 1

Back to topic.

If we dont have room for 1 CK, how do we room for 2?

No room here for him.

Is there a spot in the league? Probably, but as been stated. He has been gone for so long, and truth be told he was jist a decent QB.

• Like 1

He is not a good QB. If I remember correct he also has a chance with a team and blew it off because he wanted more attention.

Good for him for trying to make a change but he doesn’t care about coming back, he cares about making people feel sorry for him. Also he wore Cops are Pigs socks during a game. That’s how to create division.

Kaepernick is a joke of a human being. He should be more like these NBA guys trying to actually fix the problems. He really only cares about himself and the attention he receives. Doesn’t belong in the NFL.

1 hour ago, w87r said:

Yet this post is literally the first one that even mentions politics? Hmm?

That coupled with your 2 inflammatory post.

Literally called Colin black power racist trash.

We see your true colors.

I couldn't agree more

Tell me he's not. I call it how it is. I don't pull punches for anyone. 

you called me racist trash. Funny thing is I can't stand whites like yourself as much as the ignorant black ones. I don't care for biased ignorance from any color. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1