Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buy, Beware, and Sleeper

CR91

Here is my list of players to look at, players to avoid, and players that could be hidden gems

Buy

Kyler Murray - Dual threat QB imo have the best value in fantasy and now with Hopkins, Murray could have an MVP type season

Derrick Henry - Henry showed exactly what he can do when he gets the bulk of the carries and I see this continuing this season.

Mike Evans and Chris Godwin - With a more efficient QB in Brady, I see better production for both wideouts

Jared Cook - Cook became a big weapon for Brees as he finally got a chance to produce as a TE1

Ravens D/ST - Ravens continue to add to their defense by tagging Juddon, signing Campbell, and drafting Queen. I can see them being the top defense in fantasy.

Beware

Tom Brady - Yes I'm contradicting myself, but I see the weapons benefiting more then Brady. I see Brady getting about 15 points a game which is average.

Nick Chubb - now I'm not saying Chubb doesn't have RB1 talent, but I think Hunt will go from a change of pace back to splitting carries which will effect Chubb's numbers

Any NE WRs - I am not touching any patriot weapon. I just don't trust Stidham nor do I see them having a good offense this year.

Hunter Henry - Obviously this depends on how well Taylor/Herbert play, but I do think the offense is gonna be more run focused.

49ers D/ST - Even with the drafting of Kinlaw, I do think the loss of Buckner will be very impactful for their defense also the 49ers defense has a first place schedule to compete with.

Sleeper

Josh Allen - Allen can be a very good QB option as we've already seen he can use his legs, but now we've seen he can make throws as well along with a new weapon in Diggs

Miles Sanders - Sanders had a very underrated rookie year imo. He was a threat for the eagles late in the year and can have a very good season this year as the top back.

Melcon Hardmon - Hardmon can be just as good as Hill for the chiefs offense as defenses have other weapons to worry about leaving Hardmon and his elite speed to make plays.

Cole Kmet - The Bears have Graham I know, but I can see Kmet really being a valuable target in this offense right out of the gates. Graham just hasn't been the same playmaker in years and he's in his 30s

Colts D/ST - Colts have some young and talented playmakers on defense accompanied with the easiest schedule based on last year's teams.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Nah Rex must be wrong too. Frank & Rick Venturi both said they had to pass and pass some more.
    • Again, no one ever said both cannot be true. That’s deflection.    I’ll take mental mistakes in ball security over tipping our hand and putting the defense in position to succeed for an extended period of time every time. Every single time.   “Control what you can control”.   There was nothing in direct correlation with the rest of this game that we could have done to control the Pascal and Hines turnovers. Nothing. We can’t control Pascal not securing the ball well, or Hines just flat out muffing it. But we can control play selection and the opposing defense being able to line up with confidence in what they’re about to do, and that’s exactly what happened and causes the worm to turn in that 3rd quarter.    It doesn’t make Hines or Pascal any less accountable for the loss, but it does make Frank more culpable. There are things we could have done to lessen the chance of those turnovers. We just didn’t.    For whatever reason.    And guess what? It exposed us. Forcing all those RPO looks into passes worked. Stacking the box to scare Frank out of running worked. Because Wentz isn’t one of the elite level QBs who can throw the ball every play and beat you with it. He’s not Manning. He’s not Brady. He’s not Rodgers.   And that’s not a knock on him, I don’t want to have to drop everything in his lap on Sunday and have our entire chance of winning on his shoulder. He’s not that kind of player, and that’s good because more importantly this is not that kind of offense. Take advantage of that, because the results when we don’t are clear. Crystal clear. Go look at all 6 losses and tell me what one of the common denominators has been.   I’ll go ahead and save you the research: Wentz throwing 35 passes.    When you start to prepare for this team defensively it’s now crystal clear that when you force us to the air you have a drastically higher chance of beating us. And it’s easy as can be to force us to the air. Load up the box, and take the R out of the RPO at the snap. Even with a 2 score lead in the second half we’ll go willingly to the air exclusively, even at the cost of lowering our own chances of victory.   It’s * embarrassing. There’s a reason you never see the great coaches and/or QBs go strictly pass when up by 2 scores.   And forgive me, but I’m going to defer to their judgement over frank and his. His winning % is trending towards .500 much more than its trending into the .600 neighborhood with the ones who don’t have a reputation of doing this % regularly. 
    • Actually flabbergasted at some of the responses on here trying to break down this loss and make it a bigger thing than it is. The bottom line is TURNOVERS. We normally dominate the turnover game, this game we did not. We turned the ball over 4 TIMES in the 2nd half while defending the lead. That is why we lost, simple as that. Playcalling was fine. They loaded the box, we passed, and it worked early. Later in the game we ran it straight down their throats. It worked. Take away even 2 of the 4 turnovers we win.
    • Nah man, you just didn’t see it, Wentz was hot and passing game was working, we weren’t scoring, or keep the ball from the Bucs…but I mean it’s what they had to do or something. Oh I remember, should have started passing sooner he said, that was his regret
  • Members

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 4,405

• krunk

krunk 5,054

• ar7

ar7 410

• Patrick Miller

Patrick Miller 439

• AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 930

• Solid84