Indianapolis Colts
danlhart87

NFC North Discussion Thread

Post your thoughts and predictions below 

Packers will compete and Rodgers will light it up knowing he doesn't have many years left with Love.

Vikings got lots of talent in the Draft and I expect them to compete but Kirk struggle at times.

Bears will want Philly Foles but will get Jags Foles and that Mack led D won't dig them out of the hole.

Lions have tons of potential but will ultimately fall short of .500. I would love to see Stafford on contender. 

1. Vikings 

2. Packers

3. Lions 

4. Bears

Vikings 8-8

Packers 10-6

Bears 6-10

Lions 8-8

Vikings will continue beating up bad teams like a drum, and offer no fight against better teams. Works well for Cousins, as he still gets elite QB stats that would justify his contract extension.. 

Rodgers and Packers are still the team to beat in the division but they will struggle against some teams outside unless Rodgers gets back to his prime. 

Trubisky or Folesky, Matt Nagy will be made either a hero or villain, most probably the latter until he figures out the QB position.

Stafford, if healthy, will have a better season and if officials don't cheat against the Lions, they can look much better.

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

Wow @NFLfan and @VikingsFanInChennai would love that 

Yeah, I would love it, but I doubt we will win more than 9 games. We have too much turnover of starting players on defense. I see the division going something like:

Packers -- 11-5

Vikings -- 9-7

Bears -- 8-8

Lions -- 5-11

14 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Yeah, I would love it, but I doubt we will win more than 9 games. We have too much turnover of starting players on defense. I see the division going something like:

Packers -- 11-5

Vikings -- 9-7

Bears -- 8-8

Lions -- 5-11

Vikings will win the division, heard it here first :thmup:

• Haha 2