Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
danlhart87

NFC South Discussion Thread

Post your thoughts and predictions below 

Saints are gonna be constant contenders as long as Brees is in there running the show.

Panthers did a lot to help their D in the Draft but didn't add much to their O to help Bridgewater. 

Buccaneers will be right around .500. They got Brady but don't forget Brady wasn't that great last year and I am not convinced of Gronk either after finally returning from a year off.

Falcons will struggle and could also be one of the teams looking to find QB replacement in next draft.  Rumors were swirling at draft that Falcons considered trading up for QB.

1. Saints 

2. Buccaneers

3. Panthers 

4. Falcons

Bucs should be a lot better without Winston. To go along with 30 int's they lost 16 fumbles. Their defense was top 5 in takeaways with 28. As long as Brady doesn't turn the ball over I think they do better than most expect. I believe the Saints win the division but the Bucs will make them work for it. The rest of the division is a crap shoot.

• Thanks 1

1. Saints

2. Falcons

3. Buccaneers 

4. Panthers

On 5/26/2020 at 5:02 PM, JFreeman said:

Bucs should be a lot better without Winston. To go along with 30 int's they lost 16 fumbles. Their defense was top 5 in takeaways with 28. As long as Brady doesn't turn the ball over I think they do better than most expect. I believe the Saints win the division but the Bucs will make them work for it. The rest of the division is a crap shoot.

Lol no1s ready for this discussion I don’t see Brady ever turning the ball over that much

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• they cant just go from waiver claim to practice squad on another team, he would have to be on their roster a while before they can do that.
    • It will be interesting to see how Watson does without Hopkins. If they won the division again that would show me a lot. Losing Hopkins is a huge blow.
    • That's fair. Watson is mostly due to age, but I think he's finally good enough to lead them to the playoffs. However, they will decline soon with some contracts running out. I see Luck as 32 in football years because I believe he'd be rusty for a year. Just a guess though. I would take Watson too because I feel he's non injury-prone, and that's good for a long-term answer at QB. I would take Luck back in a heartbeat though as long as we didn't have to pay him anything if he retired again.
    • I got my refund notice email today. 
    • Like I posted, I can see the other 3 being rated higher but Watson has only 1 playoff win in his career, never has been to a championship game either. Luck has 4 playoff wins and has been to a championship game. Watson has never had a season where he has thrown for 40 TD's either, Luck has had one (2014) and in 2018 Luck had 39 - nearly 2. Luck outplayed Watson by a mile in their 2018 playoff matchup. So I disagree Watson is better, he is younger but not better. Luck is only 31 so it is not like he is old. Rodgers is even a lot older.
  • Members

• rock8591

rock8591 1,145

• ColtsSouljah

ColtsSouljah 487

• Blindside

Blindside 33

• PrNum1

PrNum1 7

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 2,125

• Coltsman1788