Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC North Discussion Thread

danlhart87

Post your thoughts and predictions below 

Bengals are my surprise team next year.  I fully expect Burrow to come in and immediately make an impact. 

Ravens had a wonderful offseason draft especially and will definately be in the hunt in January. I am worried though about Lamar and doubt he has as good of a year as last.

Steelers are the exact opposite of the Bengals for me. I expect Big Ben to struggle a lot and they will be in the top 10 drafting of what I can only end up being Roethlisberger replacement.

Browns are an train wreck so I don't expect much but I'll keep them right around .500. Baker needs to buckle down cause he is one or two more horrid seasons away from joining that long failed QBs for Browns. 

1. Bengals

2. Ravens 

3. Browns

4. Steelers 

12-4 Ravens

9-7 Steelers

8-8 Browns

6-10 Bengals

The Steelers just never go away, but the Ravens still have all the pieces to be ridiculously competitive. I’m stuck on the Browns and Bengals, they could easily flip flop each other. Browns have enough talent there should be no excuses, while the Bengals will and die by the rookie Burrow. There will be some growing pains, as the team still needs a lot of pieces. 

7 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

I expect Big Ben to struggle a lot and they will be in the top 10 drafting of what I can only end up being Roethlisberger replacement.

Congrats Dan! You're going places, can't wait to get you in Mock Drafts next off-season.. :cheer2:

Browns, under Kevin Stefanski,  should have good running game with a rebuilt OL, so I expect them to do well against teams with bad run defense. 9-7, may or may not make playoffs depending on whether we have 7-team playoffs going forward.

Cincinnati is getting there, but it all does take time to put it together. Their offense might surprise some teams, it all depends on how their free agents assembled defense and rookie linebackers are going to work out. Joe Burrow Vs Justin Herbert first week matchup! Tough year still, 5-11. 

Steelers, their season depends on how healthy and in game shape they are going to be on offense. Defense will certainly win few games for them. Their schedule doesn't look bad, 9-7. 

Ravens, hard to predict anything but success but who knows if they could replicate last year. I hope they do, 12-4. 

Browns 9-7

Bengals 5-11

Steelers 9-7

Ravens 12-4

2 hours ago, FortheWin said:

This is the most interesting division. I would love it if the Bengals win it and Joe proves to be a stud. But it belongs to the Ravens for now.

Ravens

Browns

Bengals

Steelers

Steelers at the bottom, that’d be nice!

Archived