Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
CR91

Pittman's workout

Recommended Posts

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad that meat finally got cooked.

Kid sounds like he's trying to put in the work.  Hoping those cards help him learn the playbook.  We're going to want to see good things from him in his first year.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was pretty cool to see all the stuff the team sent him. Funny seeing Love in this video. I was hoping we would see a mention of Eason. Pittman likes to include other players in his videos. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cbear said:

Has he signed yet? 

 

No. not yet

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope he doesn't cut a finger off with the way he was handling that knife lol. Or, burn his house down with that flame thrower :lol:.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pittman was the steal of the draft. How did he fall to the second round?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Horsey said:

Pittman was the steal of the draft. How did he fall to the second round?

It was a draft LOADED with top wide receiver talent.   Someone was going to fall, in fact several fell further than expected.   This was predicted. 
 

If you want a particular issue,  Pittman isn’t explosively fast.   Think he ran 4.52 at the combine.  But the rest of his scores were very good.   Fortunately, the Colts got lucky!   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

It was a draft LOADED with top wide receiver talent.   Someone was going to fall, in fact several fell further than expected.   This was predicted. 
 

If you want a particular issue,  Pittman isn’t explosively fast.   Think he ran 4.52 at the combine.  But the rest of his scores were very good.   Fortunately, the Colts got lucky!   

 

I think that's also overblown as well. Pittman isn't running a 4.3, but he has game speed and I think that's what Irsay meant when he said he's Reggie like. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CR91 said:

 

I think that's also overblown as well. Pittman isn't running a 4.3, but he has game speed and I think that's what Irsay meant when he said he's Reggie like. 

Yes...   some players play faster than they time.   Some players play slower than their times.   They’re considered “game fast” or “field fast”.  I think Pittman is one of those guys.  He had a very good vertical jump, a very good broad jump and other good testing results.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, rookie.  How about you get out of training camp healthy...then start making videos, etc.

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love  this. This person was showing off her Pittman jersey on twitter and people started telling her it was fake. Look what Pittman said. We should be so grateful for players like this.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speed in underwear has little to do with speed in full gear, in the sun, when you're tired or getting beat. Some have the same speed no matter, some go up and down. Personally, I take career production over underwear Olympics any day. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hoosierhawk said:

Likes pretty ladies and ugly animals.

His cat is something else. Wonder how he plans on getting that huge Cane Corso to Indiana.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hoosierhawk said:

Likes pretty ladies and ugly animals.

I actually like his dog. And the cat is ... interesting. :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2020 at 10:43 PM, Chloe6124 said:

I love  this. This person was showing off her Pittman jersey on twitter and people started telling her it was fake. Look what Pittman said. We should be so grateful for players like this.

 

For what it's worth, I read the tweets and I don't get the vibe they were trashing her. She did take it that way though, which makes me feel bad for her. She said it came in the mail and they were stating it looked fake, as in that there might be a concern that she unknowingly purchased a fake. Though someone did insult her flooring lol. Regardless, cool on Pittman for his intention here!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...