Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittman's workout

CR91

21 minutes ago, Horsey said:

Pittman was the steal of the draft. How did he fall to the second round?

It was a draft LOADED with top wide receiver talent.   Someone was going to fall, in fact several fell further than expected.   This was predicted. 

If you want a particular issue,  Pittman isn’t explosively fast.   Think he ran 4.52 at the combine.  But the rest of his scores were very good.   Fortunately, the Colts got lucky!   

4 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

It was a draft LOADED with top wide receiver talent.   Someone was going to fall, in fact several fell further than expected.   This was predicted. 

If you want a particular issue,  Pittman isn’t explosively fast.   Think he ran 4.52 at the combine.  But the rest of his scores were very good.   Fortunately, the Colts got lucky!   

I think that's also overblown as well. Pittman isn't running a 4.3, but he has game speed and I think that's what Irsay meant when he said he's Reggie like. 

4 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I think that's also overblown as well. Pittman isn't running a 4.3, but he has game speed and I think that's what Irsay meant when he said he's Reggie like. 

Yes...   some players play faster than they time.   Some players play slower than their times.   They’re considered “game fast” or “field fast”.  I think Pittman is one of those guys.  He had a very good vertical jump, a very good broad jump and other good testing results.   

Speed in underwear has little to do with speed in full gear, in the sun, when you're tired or getting beat. Some have the same speed no matter, some go up and down. Personally, I take career production over underwear Olympics any day. 

On 5/26/2020 at 10:43 PM, Chloe6124 said:

I love  this. This person was showing off her Pittman jersey on twitter and people started telling her it was fake. Look what Pittman said. We should be so grateful for players like this.

For what it's worth, I read the tweets and I don't get the vibe they were trashing her. She did take it that way though, which makes me feel bad for her. She said it came in the mail and they were stating it looked fake, as in that there might be a concern that she unknowingly purchased a fake. Though someone did insult her flooring lol. Regardless, cool on Pittman for his intention here!

Archived