Indianapolis Colts
Stephen

Finally back! I PREDICT 13-3 record and u ?

So glad to hear you recovered! I always give a range of wins. Last year I predicted 8-10 (just missed). This year I am saying 10-12.

Thank God you are better Stephen! Glad you are ok !!

13-3 or however many dang games they are playing a year now 

I'm going 11-5.

As mentioned, happy to hear you have recovered.

LOVE THE OPTIMISM! And here I thought I was being bold by predicting the Colts going 12-4.

On 5/28/2020 at 1:43 AM, Trace Pyott said:

So glad you are on Stephen. I am terrified of getting covid. I am 35 but have really bad sleep apnea so it worries me a lot. You hear a lot of people saying how it only really affects elderly people but you look around my age. Man it must have been rough if you had 4 hospital visits!   What was the worst part of having it symptom wise?   Ok back to football.....like many have said this team is a mystery. If we go worse than 8-8 I will be really disappointed. I have us winning 10. So my answer is 10-6. 

Yea the strange offseason makes it tough to guess

Tough to say right now.   It seems many don't think playing time together is very important.  

New 2nd TE

New RB

New #2 WR

New QB

New D-line

I think there needs to be some "gel" time.  Maybe I'm wrong and "plug and play" works fine.  

Welcome back brother, no matter what the Colts do this season, you won.  :applause:

• Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 3:22 PM, Dingus McGirt said:

8-8, miss out on playoffs by a missed field goal in the final game of the regular season.

You should be a motivational speaker

I have 

Should Win - 11

Should Lose - 0

Toss ups - 5

Going with 13-3

at Jacksonville - W
Minnesota Vikings - W
New York Jets - W

at Chicago Bears - W

at Cleveland Browns - ?

Cincinnati Bengals - W
BYE

at Detroit - ?

Baltimore Ravens - W

at Tennessee Titans - ?

Green Bay Packers - W

Tennessee Titans - W

at Houston Texans - W

at Las Vegas Raiders - ?

Houston Texans - W

at Pittsburgh Steelers - ?

Jacksonville Jaguars - W

12 hours ago, Dingus McGirt said:

I’m not?

Debbie Downer’s personal life coach?

haha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

haha

Well, the OP was about predictions for the season.  I gave mine.

6 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

haha

More like Debbie Dallas.

1-0.

only game that matters is the Jacksonville Jaguars on the 13th of September. then the next. 

I think 12 wins is feasible. Buckner staying healthy is key, as he and Leonard are the centerpieces of this defense now. Really interested in this offense. They have the potential.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

1-0.

That is the mantra.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rock8591 said:

More like Debbie Dallas.

The shower scene?

-We lose @ Cleveland

-I really hope we can get to the BYE 5-1

-We beat Baltimore

-Of course we play TEN on a short week after BAL :argh:

-Why the hell can we never get PIT at home!? :hissy:

-I wonder if any of our games get flexed to Sunday night? Maybe if Houston is still battling us late in the season (which I doubt)?

11-5 division winners.

6 minutes ago, 07dleigh said:

-We lose @ Cleveland

-I really hope we can get to the BYE 5-1

-We beat Baltimore

-Of course we play TEN on a short week after BAL :argh:

-Why the hell can we never get PIT at home!? :hissy:

-I wonder if any of our games get flexed to Sunday night? Maybe if Houston is still battling us late in the season (which I doubt)?

11-5 division winners.

Hm... maybe Steelers game gets flexed if Rivers and Ben both turn back time this season? Nice HOF vs HOF story? Yeah... I know, probably not haha

On 5/24/2020 at 2:22 PM, Dingus McGirt said:

8-8, miss out on playoffs by a missed field goal in the final game of the regular season.

I doubt AV will be our kicker by the final game.....lol.

The Colts have also seemingly moved on without the greybeard. Indy still employs Chase McLaughlin, who kicked for three franchises last year, and also signed former Georgia kicker Rodrigo Blankenship as a UDFA this weekend.    Adam Vinatieri's 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now