Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittman Jr on Rookie Mini Camp

What a sweet couple of kids... I love the excitement they have for life together.

Once he nails down his jersey number for sure... I’m gonna spring for one. :thmup:

• Like 6

We are so lucky as Colt fans that our guys in charge put so much emphasis on character for our players. Pittman like just about all of our players are so well spoken and articulate.

And my wife doesn't tighten caps on bottles either:censored:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

Glad to hear he's focused on being a Colt period.

He should be, we have been the 2nd most winning franchise over the last 20 seasons 2000-2019. It should be an honor to play for the Colts.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He should be, we have been the 2nd most winning franchise over the last 20 seasons 2000-2019. It should be an honor to play for the Colts.

I think he will get a great start with Rivers as his QB. He is a rookie and will have his learning curves but he is in a great spot to learn the NFL game. 

Looks like he has a good head on his shoulders (and someone to keep him in check) so I think he will be very good his rookie campaign.  

They both are correct in having to see how they will adjust to living in Indiana. Big difference between LA and the Indianapolis area. I have spent a lot of time in both LA and Indy and they will find things a lot different between the two.

It's smart to get to know the area and where are the best places to live if they choose to buy a place. 

• Like 2