Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
NewColtsFan

From Colts.com front page: 90-man roster breakdown....

We've had some discussions about this,   but the roster is broken down nicely by those that work for the team in this good read of an article.

Broken down by position and by news faces and returning faces,  all sorts of different angles...  

Here ya go...   Enjoy!

https://www.colts.com/news/philip-rivers-quenton-nelson-deforest-buckner-darius-leonard-90-man-roster

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks NCF, love the in-depth analysis. There’s going to be a lot of camp battles going on this year for roster spots!

I enjoyed reading the 90-man roster article.  Couldn't help but think, while reading it:  this is the starting point for the group of guys we're gonna build our team with.  You know who is not on the list?  Adam Vinatieri.  I know, there's been whole threads on this subject on the boards.  But if I wanted to guess at what the team's intent is regarding AV, this article says a lot.

3 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

I enjoyed reading the 90-man roster article.  Couldn't help but think, while reading it:  this is the starting point for the group of guys we're gonna build our team with.  You know who is not on the list?  Adam Vinatieri.  I know, there's been whole threads on this subject on the boards.  But if I wanted to guess at what the team's intent is regarding AV, this article says a lot.

Vinny is a free agent

• Thanks 1