Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Leonard has done #53 well

twfish

The other day I was working on something and something popped into my mind. Whenever numbers were released for the 2018 draft class I was pretty shocked they allowed this small school low ranked line backer take #53 3 months after the previous #53 wearer died in an accident. I remember Edwin Jackson flashing and bringing some serious hype on this board, for being a smaller guy he sure played larger than he was. Such a terrible tragedy that was 100% avoidable. I would say Leonard definitely brought the number justice with being DROY, All-Pro, and a pro bowler. I haven't seen Jackson's name on here in a long time especially since Leonard has been so captivating. 

43 minutes ago, twfish said:

The other day I was working on something and something popped into my mind. Whenever numbers were released for the 2018 draft class I was pretty shocked they allowed this small school low ranked line backer take #53 3 months after the previous #53 wearer died in an accident. I remember Edwin Jackson flashing and bringing some serious hype on this board, for being a smaller guy he sure played larger than he was. Such a terrible tragedy that was 100% avoidable. I would say Leonard definitely brought the number justice with being DROY, All-Pro, and a pro bowler. I haven't seen Jackson's name on here in a long time especially since Leonard has been so captivating. 

Great post!

Archived