Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wow - Tebow Traded To Jets

Peyton and Eli fan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they'll just use him as a Wildcat/Pistol QB in Sparano's offense. Even if Sanchez gets injured, he'll have to compete with Drew Stanton for the starting spot. Not the best destination for Tim.

I feel for TeBow, wether you like him as a QB or not he is def a man I want my kids to look up to. (He does things right, and the way he always brings someone to a game on his dime is awesome IMO. a man who actually PRACTICES what he preaches so rare!)

Now TeBow is in the 3rd ring of he doubl hockey sticks. He is probably asking god what he did wrong to be sent to Gamora lmao

I feel for TeBow, wether you like him as a QB or not he is def a man I want my kids to look up to. (He does things right, and the way he always brings someone to a game on his dime is awesome IMO. a man who actually PRACTICES what he preaches so rare!)

Now TeBow is in the 3rd ring of he doubl hockey sticks. He is probably asking god what he did wrong to be sent to Gamora lmao

I totally agree he is a stand up guy just like the Manning brothers that you want you're kids to look up too. I just hope the Jets won't bring him down to their level. Interesting that he would even want to go the Jets though.

God probably told Tebow to go the Jets. ;)

Actually, the foul mouthed coach and that locker room could use some stand up guy influence, IMO :).

If that is where he is destined to be, it is what it is.

The prevailing joke is:

Tim Tebow kneels down and prays to God "God, I prayed that you make the Broncos better, but Peyton Manning is not what I had in mind" :)

He's got no choice in a trade

Thanks I did not know that. I thought he probably chose where he went. Elway must not like him. I think Tebow is overhyped. But I would never trade him to that 3 ring circus in the Jets. I hope he does well there. He will need it, I actually feel sorry for him now.

I have to admit I didn't see this one coming, maybe Jax or Miami but the Jets??

Well football just got more interesting in NY next year. Tim better take his ear plugs with Rex's foul mouth. haha Just maybe he will change Rex. :neener: Wanna take bets anyone ? :excited:

Ill tell you what...no matter what happens, Tebow is going to be front and center in some form next season. God forbid the Jets start out 0-2 or 1-3, half of the Jets fanbase is going to be calling for Tebow. And God forbid the Broncos start a little slow next year, you're going to have half of that fanbase calling out the front office for getting rid of Tebow too.

Has someone this bad ever been this sought after???

Where are you from?

00MusicManLogo.JPG

Tebow obviously has good character, but for the record hundreds of NFL players put time, effort and money into charitable endeavors. Frankly I've never heard about anything extraordinary involving him.

Now that Manning fellow on the other hand................