Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Paper Tigers


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Brady loses every game he plays in.

I'm a good sport 

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

Looks like Bucs are probably a WC team.  With Seattle losing  - all 3 division teams are now at 7-2 - GB, Seattle, NO.

 

Seahawks, Saints both have 1 loss to an NFC team and 1 loss to an AFC team. Packers have 2 losses to NFC teams but have the tie-breaker win over the Saints. Seahawks will lose more in the NFC West and the Packers schedule looks cushy down the rest of the stretch, IMO. 

 

I feel it will be #1 Packers #2 Saints #3 Seahawks #4 Someone that tumbles into NFC East division winner

 

#5 - Bucs with #6 and #7 NFC West teams.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

Seahawks, Saints both have 1 loss to an NFC team and 1 loss to an AFC team. Packers have 2 losses to NFC teams but have the tie-breaker win over the Saints. Seahawks will lose more in the NFC West and the Packers schedule looks cushy down the rest of the stretch, IMO. 

 

I feel it will be #1 Packers #2 Saints #3 Seahawks #4 Someone that tumbles into NFC East division winner

 

#5 - Bucs with #6 and #7 NFC West teams.

So basically gunning for #1 or #5? lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, aaron11 said:

guess i was wrong about drew not keeping the TD record close

 

these two are alternating weeks, playing like trash and like stars 

Yeah. I think it keeps flip flopping but supposedly this is Brees final year so Brady will pull ahead next year. Still, it is fun to watch it go back and forth each week.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

Yeah. I think it keeps flip flopping but supposedly this is Brees final year so Brady will pull ahead next year. Still, it is fun to watch it go back and forth each week.

 

Brees is signed for 2 years, I think he won't call it quits till the 2021 season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chad72 said:

 

Brees is signed for 2 years, I think he won't call it quits till the 2021 season.

Payton has said it was Brees final year and then tried to massage it back. But they structured his 2 year deal so he can retire and the dead cap will be much less. If you read the Saints fan forum they all say it is his last year. Plus, he has his broadcast gig waiting for him. LOL

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

Payton has said it was Brees final year and then tried to massage it back. But they structured his 2 year deal so he can retire and the dead cap will be much less. If you read the Saints fan forum they all say it is his last year. Plus, he has his broadcast gig waiting for him. LOL

It would be cool seeing Brees go out on top unless he beats Colts then F him lol

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Very bipolar 

Even the game was bipolar. Pretty lousy first half and then dominate second half. The coaching is a bit helter skelter. Don't know what to make of them. Can totally see them blowing out KC and then losing to the Rams. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

Even the game was bipolar. Pretty lousy first half and then dominate second half. The coaching is a bit helter skelter. Don't know what to make of them. Can totally see them blowing out KC and then losing to the Rams. 

98 harder just killed the panthers..panthers have struggled to finish games. And no Christian. But the bucs are tough to figure out. So streaky. They have a few tough games coming up.

 

Rams

Chiefs

Vikings

Falcons (have been playing much better)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

98 harder just killed the panthers..panthers have struggled to finish games. And no Christian. But the bucs are tough to figure out. So streaky. They have a few tough games coming up.

 

Rams

Chiefs

Vikings

Falcons (have been playing much better)

 

I agree. Division games can always be tricky. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Brees hurt his ribs and according to reports will miss some time. Not sure if that means a couple of weeks or a few weeks. The South could get pretty interesting. I am kind of anxious to see Winston with Payton. He did a great job with Bridgewater last year winning all 5 games. Winston can be careless though and throw a ton of picks so we will see what Payton does for him. I do think they take way more deep shots which will be fun to watch.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, FortheWin said:

Even the game was bipolar. Pretty lousy first half and then dominate second half. The coaching is a bit helter skelter. Don't know what to make of them. Can totally see them blowing out KC and then losing to the Rams. 

 

More like beating the Rams but losing to the Chiefs, I can see that happening. 

 

Plus, I can see the next 2 games of the Chiefs both on SNF - at Raiders and at Bucs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

98 harder just killed the panthers..panthers have struggled to finish games. And no Christian. But the bucs are tough to figure out. So streaky. They have a few tough games coming up.

 

Rams

Chiefs

Vikings

Falcons (have been playing much better)

 

I can't figure out the Rams. Are they for real or not? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Saints’ QB Drew Brees has multiple rib fractures on both sides of his chest and a collapsed lung on the right side, per ESPN’s Ed Werder. Brees is suffering from three fractured ribs on his left side and two on the right, possibly more. Doctors have cautioned Brees to be especially careful with the damage to his lung.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I can't figure out the Rams. Are they for real or not? 

 

There are certain teams that will force you to be patient and stress your fundamentals. The Rams are one of those teams. If your defense is not ready for their motion offense and allows them to move the ball at will buying into all the misdirection, they will move the ball on you easily. If you don't fall for it and force them to play behind the chains, Goff doesn't do great under pressure when you bring 5 or more.

 

On the other side, they play OUTSTANDING pass defense (no offense Wade Philips, this new DC who was an understudy to Vic Fangio has been outstanding). So, if you are patient with the run or have a QB that can run, it will stress that defense a lot. The Bills are a similar team, harder to pass on but if you have a QB that can run or a team that stays patient with the run, as 60 minutes go on, you start putting pressure on the Bills defensively and it will have a ripple effect on the offense and Josh Allen. 

 

Based on all of these, the Cardinals match up better vs the Rams and Seahawks because the QB can run more and pass well too. The Cardinals might inch towards being a division winner as the season goes on.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

There are certain teams that will force you to be patient and stress your fundamentals. The Rams are one of those teams. If your defense is not ready for their motion offense and allows them to move the ball at will buying into all the misdirection, they will move the ball on you easily. If you don't fall for it and force them to play behind the chains, Goff doesn't do great under pressure when you bring 5 or more.

 

On the other side, they play OUTSTANDING pass defense (no offense Wade Philips, this new DC who was an understudy to Vic Fangio has been outstanding). So, if you are patient with the run or have a QB that can run, it will stress that defense a lot. The Bills are a similar team, harder to pass on but if you have a QB that can run or a team that stays patient with the run, as 60 minutes go on, you start putting pressure on the Bills defensively and it will have a ripple effect on the offense and Josh Allen. 

 

Based on all of these, the Cardinals match up better vs the Rams and Seahawks because the QB can run more and pass well too. The Cardinals might inch towards being a division winner as the season goes on.

I got Cards winning NFC completely 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I can't figure out the Rams. Are they for real or not? 

Lol you're guess is an good as mine..

 

But I'll lump them in as real.. they have good weapons on Offense. And Mike Evans is good, but I see him as kinda soft\timid I dont know why. And I feel like he'll be erased Monday against Jalen Ramsey. And the offense can move the ball.. Tampa (again) was asleep until midway through the 3rd. Against the Caroline Christian McCaffery's without Christian.  (i'm actually not sure who is on the panthers) So I'll say the rams will have much better luck

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

7 - 4

Bucs play Chiefs next 

Should be a great game. I think Bucs can hang with them just because the Chiefs defense is really bad. If Tampa does not play man press they will get crushed. They really need to scrap playing zone.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, FortheWin said:

Should be a great game. I think Bucs can hang with them just because the Chiefs defense is really bad. If Tampa does not play man press they will get crushed. They really need to scrap playing zone.

Probably true. But we've yet to see the Bucs actually play a full game. The choose 1 half. I don't think the Tampa All Pros will be able to keep up... Mahomes is gonna feast, and it's gonna be hilarious

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, FortheWin said:

Should be a great game. I think Bucs can hang with them just because the Chiefs defense is really bad. If Tampa does not play man press they will get crushed. They really need to scrap playing zone.

 

Plus, I think adding Antonio Brown makes their offense worse because Brady does not drop it in the bucket for deep passes like RW or Big Ben or even guys like Mahomes and Murray, his throws are a little more flatter on those deep balls he tries to hit or he needs a jump ball guy like Randy Moss to go up and get it. RW throws it much ahead of the WR but by the time the WR catches up with it, it seems like that the last second of that throw is a dip from the throw rather than a flat trajectory. I don't know how QBs do that, that is why they get paid those big bucks. The flat trajectory throws in the 5-20 yard area, Brady has made a living out of. 40 plus yard plays, he has never been great at.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...