Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Paper Tigers

24 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

30 Bucs 24 Saints

Yeah. That is a good score. I am interested to see if the Tampa D has a better plan then they did in game 1. The first game was really hard to judge because Tampa was a mess with turnovers and penalties. I would like to see them take away Kalmara. That guy is literally the Saints offense and no team seems to have the answer.

• Like 1
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Brady loses every game he plays in.

Nice consolation so far for the Colts losing today.

Posted Images

Brees has a right shoulder injury that has limited him in practice the last 2 days. Something to watch.

3 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

This is incredible 

Saints can make history by becoming the first team in a Brady division to sweep him with a win.

Wow. No kidding? What a stat.  I thought for sure Miami had swept him at least once or twice. 

1 minute ago, FortheWin said:

Brees has a right shoulder injury that has limited him in practice the last 2 days. Something to watch.

Wow. No kidding? What a stat.  I thought for sure Miami had swept him at least once or twice. 

Yes he's never been swept

I was at that game :angry:.. my first Peyton game. My uncle was soo cold he was like their up 24-0 at halftime.. I wanted to stay at least until midway through the 3rd. Walking away from the stadium to the car I could keep hearing the crowd roar.. I was very sad that night and I'll forever STILL cheer against the pats and brady.. kill em drew lol

• Like 2