Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Paper Tigers


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Brady loses every game he plays in.

I'm a good sport 

Posted Images

On 10/13/2020 at 3:03 AM, danlhart87 said:

NO back in 1st

TB currently 8 seed 

3 teams are all 3-2.  Should be a great race to the end. The Saints really look to be in trouble with their D and now Thomas having issues on the team and getting suspended. I think Carolina pushes Tampa for the division.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Statement game from the Bucs. They really punched the Packers in the mouth. Suh got in Rodgers head. He was not the same after that pick six. Brady calmly iced the game in the third quarter. Also no penalties. If they can play clean like that they will be very tough to beat. 

 

Also, Bears are in first place at 5-1. Strange season!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Such a weird turn in that game. Packers looked really comfortable. Then the pick six happened and the Packers forgot everything! 

Games can definitely change momentum quickly. Bucs played super great today. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

I think the Bucs are just heating up. Brady looked crisp out there with his passes, pinpoint accuracy to his receivers, and some long ball to boot....Keep an eye on the Bucs moving forward...

they have impressed me especially last 2 weeks

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

I think the Bucs are just heating up. Brady looked crisp out there with his passes, pinpoint accuracy to his receivers, and some long ball to boot....Keep an eye on the Bucs moving forward...

Their offense looks really seasoned. I think Brady has figured out what plays work and which ones do not. The defense is really stout. They are a fun team to watch. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Raiders beat KC-Bucs beat the Raiders yesterday. Says something does it not? Bucs have AB coming to join the party in Tampa.

 

Raiders caught KC napping. Bucs were more ready. However, Bucs did look real balanced overall vs both the Packers and Raiders, 2 good teams they beat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Tom Brady along with Peyton are like 1a and 1b as far GOATs go - throw Montana in there too, I tried to tell some but they wouldn't listen. So far BB is having a tough time, you usually can't win without a great QB. Tommy is winning that division IMO. 

Its not a sure thing yet that NO TB hand will be big game 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2020 at 1:53 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Tom Brady along with Peyton are like 1a and 1b as far GOATs go - throw Montana in there too, I tried to tell some but they wouldn't listen. So far BB is having a tough time, you usually can't win without a great QB. Tommy is winning that division IMO. 

I agree. It's always the player. I said this on the TD thread as well. Coaching only goes so far. The difference between a 7-9 team and a 12-4 team is Brady/Manning. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

I agree. It's always the player. I said this on the TD thread as well. Coaching only goes so far. The difference between a 7-9 team and a 12-4 team is Brady/Manning. 

Yep, Look at what Reich did when he had Luck. He went 10-6 and won a playoff game with an ok roster but Luck made a world of difference. With JB it was 7-9. I think we can go 10-6 with Rivers but our schedule gets tougher after Detroit. 9-7 at worse I see.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Coaching certainly helps as well so let's not excuse Belichick as if he's garbage.

 

He took a Bradyless team with Cassel and led them to 11-5.

 

Patriots biggest issue to me besides losing Brady was several starters opting out at the beginning of the year due to covid.

 

I don't their record would be much different especially since I think Cam best days are behind him.

 

He could just tank for Lawrence but Jets seem dead set on that notion right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Coaching certainly helps as well so let's not excuse Belichick as if he's garbage.

 

He took a Bradyless team with Cassel and led them to 11-5.

 

Patriots biggest issue to me besides losing Brady was several starters opting out at the beginning of the year due to covid.

 

I don't their record would be much different especially since I think Cam best days are behind him.

 

He could just tank for Lawrence but Jets seem dead set on that notion right now.

They really need to spend some draft capital and target a QB. You can't win anything without at least a decent QB and they don't have any on the roster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Coaching certainly helps as well so let's not excuse Belichick as if he's garbage.

 

He took a Bradyless team with Cassel and led them to 11-5.

 

Patriots biggest issue to me besides losing Brady was several starters opting out at the beginning of the year due to covid.

 

I don't their record would be much different especially since I think Cam best days are behind him.

 

He could just tank for Lawrence but Jets seem dead set on that notion right now.

BB is a great coach, possibly the GOAT but without a QB that is at least above average to good you aren't winning the SB. Cam isn't Cam of 2015. I would take Rivers over him right now so we at least we have a chance in the playoffs.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, FortheWin said:

They really need to spend some draft capital and target a QB. You can't win anything without at least a decent QB and they don't have any on the roster.

 

Should have kept Jimmy G. They wanted to make Brady happy and Kraft and BB obliged, I guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chad72 said:

 

Should have kept Jimmy G. They wanted to make Brady happy and Kraft and BB obliged, I guess.

They got another ring out of it BUT they really should have tagged Jimmy even though it would be a ton of money to do so. Once you have identified the QB you don't give him away.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

If the Bucs don't play better next week than this week, I suspect they will have a hard time beating the Saints. 

I have them beating Saints but Saints still winning South in end. 

 

It will be  a fight all the way to the end

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

I have them beating Saints but Saints still winning South in end. 

 

It will be  a fight all the way to the end

 

The Saints do have a lot of fortitude as a team. Tom Brady should actually execute an Arians style offense to beat the Saints, go farther down the field but he is less inclined to lately. I just have this feeling the Saints' D is starting to correct a few mistakes and might just do enough to beat the Bucs again putting them in the driver's seat in the NFC South. Todd Bowles' blitzing style might work against the kinds of Daniel Jones but it is harder to pull off vs Drew Brees.

 

Saints 34 Bucs 31

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

The Saints do have a lot of fortitude as a team. Tom Brady should actually execute an Arians style offense to beat the Saints, go farther down the field but he is less inclined to lately. I just have this feeling the Saints' D is starting to correct a few mistakes and might just do enough to beat the Bucs again putting them in the driver's seat in the NFC South. Todd Bowles' blitzing style might work against the kinds of Daniel Jones but it is harder to pull off vs Drew Brees.

 

Saints 34 Bucs 31

Would be amazing game if that was score

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

If the Bucs don't play better next week than this week, I suspect they will have a hard time beating the Saints. 

I think it was a classic trap game for them. Looking ahead to the Saints. 

Looking forward to next Sunday and the debut of AB. The Saints are also playing better so should be a great game. Wonder if Thomas will play.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Actually if you look at the entire picture since the divisions got re-aligned in 2002 we would be the only team out of the 4 teams (others being the Texans, Titans, and Jags) that have even been relevant. Those other teams have never even played in a SB (Titans did in 1999) but I am talking since the AFC South was formed. We have been to 2 SB's and won 1. No other teams have ever been scared of the Texans, Titans, or Jags I would be safe to say but when we had Peyton that were scared poopless to face us and even when we had a healthy Luck teams were scared as well. In 2018 when we won the playoff game at Houston with Luck that showed everyone that we were the better team when healthy. Houston was loaded that season with Watson, Hopkins, Watt, and Clowney and the game was over at halftime with Luck healthy.   As long as we make the playoffs it doesn't even bother me that we don't win the division. A lot of teams that win their division stink it up in the playoffs. I would rather make a Title Game or a SB than win my division if I had to choose between the choices. 
    • Based on this, we can actually get the Browns' 1st rounder No.26 and pick No.91 for our pick No.21 if we move back just 5 spots, I like it     I have read Rich Hill's articles on PatsPulpit. He is good with numbers. Of course, there will always be a Patriots bias on a Patriots SB Nation article, especially when there are gray areas for interpretation but the quality of his numbers he puts out is a good one. Similarly, I like Scott Kacsmar articles too.    Ultimately, in trades, two hands need to be willing to clap based on a value agreed. The rest is pundit and draft day fan speak fodder.
    • There have been times in the recent years, where the secondary looked confused and out of position. I hope this coach can eliminate those mistakes. Maybe it was just that the players were young or not used to playing together. 
    • If he plays bad and we start something like 1-4, this forum will implode. Rivers was good this past season for a 38 yr old, Luck was very good when he played, Peyton was a top 3 QB of all-time, who knows what we have here in reality? Can Wentz play at least as good as Rivers did or will he be like JB = a .500 QB?? 
    • Drafting Montez Sweat would have been Sweet instead of trading down. Hopefully, Rock and Banogu develop and show something in 2021.
  • Members

    • RollerColt

      RollerColt 2,497

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Chloe6124

      Chloe6124 9,805

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Dogg63

      Dogg63 2,034

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • SMITTY46953

      SMITTY46953 2

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • DougDew

      DougDew 2,566

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Coffeedrinker

      Coffeedrinker 3,537

      Senior Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Dingus McGirt

      Dingus McGirt 1,580

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Myles

      Myles 4,049

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Nadine

      Nadine 6,421

      Administrators
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • DaColts85

      DaColts85 396

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...