Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Taylor being compared to Saquan

8 hours ago, dw49 said:

IMO , pass protection from a RB is probably 80% intelligence . He should have no problems as he's smart , big and an excellent athlete . Not that my opinion means much but I'll say he'll be just fine.

Yea he is as capable  as vic Ballard  at pass blocking  just has to stay healthy 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ball security yes but he looked pretty good at catching the ball when he was used in that capacity.  I am not going to compare him to anyone. He is his own man. 

He doesn't run like Saquon. He runs like Ezekiel Elliott. He needs a ton of work on ball security and as a pass receiver to get to both their level though.

Well, he DID kinda run like a rolling block of butcher knives. Problem is, we needed a rolling BALL of butcher knives.

Posted Images

13 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@braveheartcolt, is sarcastic a lot, if you don't know his style many may take it differently. Most people that have been here for years know him. 

Yep, been here for 17 years, and never once have I been sarcastic. You must be thinking of someone else, 'Bestever...

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

Yep, been here for 17 years, and never once have I been sarcastic. You must be thinking of someone else, 'Bestever...

Yeah I have been here for 8 years and I have never seen you be sarcastic. :nose:

• Thanks 1

We were very lucky to get Taylor. If there were not so many excellent WRs in this year's draft, he definitely would have been taken in the first round. 

I'm stoked to see what he can do in the shoe! :rock: