Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Biggest surprise and disappointment in 2020 (Teams)

danlhart87

Surprise?  Colts, specifically Rivers.  I believe people will be comparing Rivers w/Colts to Manning w/Broncos (not stats, but old QB success w/new team).

Disappointment?  Steelers.  I know they get Ben back, but not sure what version, and every other team in their division appears to have gotten better. 

2 hours ago, TonyBungee said:

Surprise?  Colts, specifically Rivers.  I believe people will be comparing Rivers w/Colts to Manning w/Broncos (not stats, but old QB success w/new team).

Disappointment?  Steelers.  I know they get Ben back, but not sure what version, and every other team in their division appears to have gotten better. 

I think Pitt drafts top 5 next year 

The Colts will be a surprise no matter how we predict it. Let’s be honest lol! And I don’t know if everybody here truly believes their good predictions. Obviously we have to stay positive I get that but if the Colts are good it will be a surprise to the outside world.

I still think the Redskins could have a winning season. The Bears are still good across the board. If 1 of their quarterbacks can get it together they will win some games. I also think the Jags will still play hard. If they just win a game winning cures everything. 

The Lions could be a disappointment. Mat Pat apparently isn’t working out out there. Then even if they win some games, expectations are so low it would be considered a surprise. The Buccs would be a surprise. 

The Saints win all their games if Brees gets hurt tbh. They still win some with him, but it’s in spite of him while Hill makes all the big plays. Heck I could see Winston still taking snaps and throwing 80 yard TDs on double reverses knowing Payton. But then if something happens and that gimmick stuff doesn’t work, or if they’re not prepared to play with a backup...look out. 

Falcons? Won all their hard games last year and lost the easy ones. Who knows.

Archived