Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2020 schedule [Merge]

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BECAUSE there is a GOD and the entire WORLD will witness the FALL OF THE EMPIRE on National Television!!!  Thank You GOD!!!

Am I the only one that doesn’t like prime time games?  They are on too late and I get up at 5:30am. Man I’m getting old and I’m just 38

Personally I would like every Colt game to be at 1 PM every Sunday.  Keeping the team on a regular schedule helps prepare them better from week to week.  As far as I am concerned they need t

Something to think about with fans in the stands. There may be games with fans in some states but not others. Indiana wants full stadiums by July 4th. Florida might also have it by then. We may be only looking at a few states that won’t allow fans.

1 hour ago, rockywoj said:

If one accepts the premise that the Colts are to be much improved over last year and a serious playoff contender, looking at the schedule, those first 7 games, they should be 6-1.  First game being a division game, it’s a very important tone setter and might serve as an important clue as to how the season might actually go.

Go Colts!

Much improved indeed but something always crops up with this team that is so frustrating.  6-1 is obtainable as long as the injury curse is lifted.  TY & Kenny Moore seem to come into mind when they miss games but the biggest in 2019 was AV!  Not so much improvement but a health issue!  

Does anyone know anything about tickets? Like if we buy tickets can we get our money back if there is no fans allowed? Or are we even allowed to buy tickets?

21 minutes ago, stitches said:

Am I the only one who can't be bothered to feel slighted by the prime time omission of the Colts? 

Personally I would like every Colt game to be at 1 PM every Sunday. 

Keeping the team on a regular schedule helps prepare them better from week to week. 

As far as I am concerned they need to do away with Thursday night games altogether. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

lol I get up at that time too.. but Prime time games means.. no children awake. so i get to watch in peace! 

I’m very lucky bc the Mrs takes the kids to the grocery store and runs errands while the game is on.  I get the house and the pizza rolls to myself 

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, AwesomeAustin said:

I’m very lucky bc the Mrs takes the kids to the grocery store and runs errands while the game is on.  I get the house and the pizza rolls to myself 

You are very lucky. goodness hahah. 

4 hours ago, stitches said:

Am I the only one who can't be bothered to feel slighted by the prime time omission of the Colts? 

Not bothered.. only thing is I feel like we go to Houston every year on a thursday night. We may not have to this year, but we still gotta TRAVEL to a division rival. How about giving us one in Indy?

I kinda like that we’re not being talked about. Let’s fly under the radar and surprise a lot of people this year. 

7 hours ago, tweezy32 said:

Does anyone know anything about tickets? Like if we buy tickets can we get our money back if there is no fans allowed? Or are we even allowed to buy tickets?

The was a letter floating around nfl.com about that last night, I’ll see if I can find it. It was geared towards season ticket holders not individual game tickets though. My guess is they’ll honor them at future games or seasons if any games are cancelled, or you could request a refund. That’s what the NBA, MLB and NASCAR all did, I don’t see the NFL doing much different

5 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Personally I would like every Colt game to be at 1 PM every Sunday. 

Keeping the team on a regular schedule helps prepare them better from week to week. 

As far as I am concerned they need to do away with Thursday night games altogether. 

I'm not a fan of night games on the west coast.  I need my sleep

tired jet lag GIF

• Like 3

Personally I really don't like primetime games as well.. Early riser for work myself. That being said, I  do feel for our fellow fans there in Indy that get slighted constantly it seems. Probably lost revenue there as well. 

• Like 1
On 5/5/2020 at 2:02 AM, Caffrey said:

I really getting sick and tired of losing to the Steelers, to include games we should win.

Last years Vinatieri missed FG loss at the end of the game.  Has significant negative playoff implications for us.

Nick Harper's fumble return fiasco, should have taken it outside

Harbaugh to Aaron Bailey almost last second TD catch.  Q Coryatt could have intercepted and return for a TD to seal the game, 

Just saying and letting off steam.  

Lets kick some Steeler but this year and from now on.  Its a new era.

Back to the schedule, we play who they say we play, and we need beat those put in front of us.

YEP, a late December game @ Steelers is the game that jumped out at me

I have already begun focusing on that WIN

karma rises GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, csmopar said:
8 hours ago, tweezy32 said:

The was a letter floating around nfl.com about that last night, I’ll see if I can find it. It was geared towards season ticket holders not individual game tickets though. My guess is they’ll honor them at future games or seasons if any games are cancelled, or you could request a refund. That’s what the NBA, MLB and NASCAR all did, I don’t see the NFL doing much different

"...if a game is canceled and cannot be replayed, or is played under conditions that prohibit fans from attending, ticket refund information can be found at http://Colts.com/Tickets." At that URL click on https://www.colts.com/tickets/refund-policy to find the refund policy for each type of ticket (single game, season, group).

• Thanks 1

I wouldn't mind one Sunday night home game for the Colts. 

I don't like the Thursday night games. Playing on 3 days off, especially for the road team, is *ic.

I'm "eh" on watching Monday night games (with sound off, of course), but definitely don't want the Colts playing in them, so happy they didn't get one. MNF used to be an event. Now it's overkill as SNF has taken over that status.

Sunday games at 1:00 are the best. When at home, watch the game and still have time to get things done, and when at the game can hit the town for dinner and a beer watching 4:00 games and SNF.

• Like 1

I also prefer the Colts not to have any prime time games.   I like watching football and like to watch other teams play.  That said, I don't like watching other teams too much.    

• Like 1

Honestly, I do not care if they have any prime time games.  I care that they WIN.  I do not care if they win by day, I do not care if they win in May.  I do not care if they win at night, I do not care if they win with might.  I do not care if they win by one, I do not care if they win in the sun.  I do not care if they win in the snow, I do not care how they win, just go Colts go!

I know I know turrible.  Basically, I don't care so long as they win man.  That's it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, ThinBlueLineColts said:

Exactly. Huge fan base and ratings. 

Yeah, they’re everywhere and travel well. Make most away games seem like home games, especially when playing against Cincy.

5 hours ago, Nadine said:

YEP, a late December game @ Steelers is the game that jumped out at me

I have already begun focusing on that WIN

karma rises GIF

I remember you saying you can't stand them, I can't either. To me the Pats are more disliked but Pitt would be my 2nd most disliked team. Now that Tom Brady is gone I may not dislike the Pats as much. Regarding our division we had dominated it for so long up until 2015 that I really don't have huge dislike for any team in our division. I don't like any of them but they have no where near the dislike I have for the Pats or Steelers lmao 

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I remember you saying you can't stand them, I can't either. To me the Pats are more disliked but Pitt would be my 2nd most disliked team. Now that Tom Brady is gone I may not dislike the Pats as much. Regarding our division we had dominated it for so long up until 2015 that I really don't have huge dislike for any team in our division. I don't like any of them but they have no where near the dislike I have for the Pats or Steelers lmao 

I been waiting on karma like

Reply Waiting GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Reply Waiting GIF

Yeah 1995 and 2005 are some real bad memories. 1995 and 2005 we were better but lost. Even last year stunk, that loss turned our season into bad things to come. Pats and Steelers are like 1a and 1b. Pats also knocked us off in 2003 and 2004, even 2014 in the Luck era. Luck would've been in the SB had it not been for them. The cheating factor is why I lean toward disliking the Pats more. I will always remember in the 2003 AFC Title Game how they got away with interference all game and the REFS did nothing. REFS tend to cheat for Pitt as well, see SB 40. Seahawks nation got rocked by the REFS of Pitt lmao 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Yeah, they’re everywhere and travel well. Make most away games seem like home games, especially when playing against Cincy.

I was at the Colts/Steelers game in 2017 where we lead most of the game but lost on the GW FG...when they made that kick I saw so many terrible towels and such a loud roar it was disgusting lol

35 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Reply Waiting GIF

Don’t worry, dear Nadine. Our time will come again. 

45 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah 1995 and 2005 are some real bad memories. 1995 and 2005 we were better but lost. Even last year stunk, that loss turned our season into bad things to come. Pats and Steelers are like 1a and 1b. Pats also knocked us off in 2003 and 2004, even 2014 in the Luck era. Luck would've been in the SB had it not been for them. The cheating factor is why I lean toward disliking the Pats more. I will always remember in the 2003 AFC Title Game how they got away with interference all game and the REFS did nothing. REFS tend to cheat for Pitt as well, see SB 40. Seahawks nation got rocked by the REFS of Pitt lmao 

I go by how long I've held a grudge.  This is my longest and actually the worst

We have a hard time playing them on their home field and with their home fans.  We must do that this year

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Dogg63 said:

"...if a game is canceled and cannot be replayed, or is played under conditions that prohibit fans from attending, ticket refund information can be found at http://Colts.com/Tickets." At that URL click on https://www.colts.com/tickets/refund-policy to find the refund policy for each type of ticket (single game, season, group).

Wow didn’t know tickets would be so expensive right now. Trying to go to the bears game and wow they are expensive