Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2020 schedule [Merge]

1959Colts

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 3 home openers since 1995, NO home primetime games since 2015!!!, Only 1 primetime game this year and last year.... Hell maybe the Colts should just play all their games on the road... at neutral sights London, Mexico, the Moon, Mars. Then maybe we might get some attention. 

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

I dont really view that as a primetime game. It could be a 1pm or 4pm start who knows and depends on records and who is in the hunt etc. Not much hope. More of a spotlight then a primetime. Kind of like what they do for Thanksgiving.

If we except to make a playoff run, the schedule is a pretty easy. The 5 toughest games:

Week

2 - vs Vikings (home)

9 - vs Ravens (home)

11- vs Packers (home)

14- at Raiders (away)

16- at Pittsburgh (away)

On 5/4/2020 at 9:09 PM, CR91 said:

Any chances for a prime time game?

Texans 2x

Jags 2x

Titans 2x

Ravens

Steelers

Bengals

Browns

Jets

Raiders

Packers

Bears

Lions

Vikings

Ravens I'd say is our best bet. Very good Monday night game.

The Colts should not be concerned with the schedule because the road to the playoffs could be alot harder. The Colts are not playing the likes of TB, SAINTS, Seattle, or 49ers, let's not even say the Chiefs. Honestly the hardest game Colts have is against Ravens/Raiders/Pitts. Would rather play these 3 teams before the first 4-5 teams I mentioned.

47 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

If we except to make a playoff run, the schedule is a pretty easy. The 5 toughest games:

Week

2 - vs Vikings (home)

9 - vs Ravens (home)

11- vs Packers (home)

14- at Raiders (away)

16- at Pittsburgh (away)

Imo, @Tenn and @Hou will be more difficult then the Vikings and the Raiders.

If one accepts the premise that the Colts are to be much improved over last year and a serious playoff contender, looking at the schedule, those first 7 games, they should be 6-1.  First game being a division game, it’s a very important tone setter and might serve as an important clue as to how the season might actually go.

Go Colts!

1 minute ago, rockywoj said:

If one accepts the premise that the Colts are to be much improved over last year and a serious playoff contender, looking at the schedule, those first 7 games, they should be 6-1.  First game being a division game, it’s a very important tone setter and might serve as an important clue as to how the season might actually go.

Go Colts!

I have us starting 6-1. Probably will still finish 10-6, that 2nd half is rough.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have 10-6.

Fair enough and seems like a smart prediction but as a life long Colts Fan, I have one game better at 11-5 and best case 12-4!  I feel with the improvements on both sides of the ball will be the difference.

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Same 

Losses to Jaguars Texans Titans Jets Steelers and Bengals

I have losses to at Texans, at Titans, at Steelers, Ravens, Vikings, and Packers. I actually have us 5-3 at home and on the road, 4-2 in the division, I think we sweep Jacks finally.

I can't speculate on actual wins/losses vs each team but I can say that if this same team rids itself of the HORROR story at qb play and even worse in the kicking game, ALL BETS are off for competing in a spot in TAMPA!!!  Most think that we are so far off from competing vs the BEST that I want to quickly remind you that even with the woes mentioned above, we still beat the SB Chiefs, Texans and Titans that should give us all hope!  In a yr that so many things went wrong, this team still was a TY away from being a presence in the AFC.  Head says 12-4 but HEART says we could be the surprise in the NFL.

Philip Rivers is our QB so I’m told. Amazing they didn’t have him read off a game for the schedule video.

No strong feelings about the schedule either way, just hope they are actually able to play games with fans in the stands SAFELY. 

Archived