Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2020 schedule [Merge]

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

To be fair if Brissett  didn't  get hurt we probably  would have beat them last year. Hoyer threw the pick 6 to Fitzpatrick  which ultimately lost the game

They were missing their QB also....

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BECAUSE there is a GOD and the entire WORLD will witness the FALL OF THE EMPIRE on National Television!!!  Thank You GOD!!!

Am I the only one that doesn’t like prime time games?  They are on too late and I get up at 5:30am. Man I’m getting old and I’m just 38

Personally I would like every Colt game to be at 1 PM every Sunday.  Keeping the team on a regular schedule helps prepare them better from week to week.  As far as I am concerned they need t

Tomorrow the schedule gets released. They are going to be scheduling the AFC vs NFC games first so if any games get scrapped the most important ones will be later. There was a rumor colts would be playing packers week one on MNF. We will see if that ends up being the case.

On 5/4/2020 at 10:24 PM, Coltsman1788 said:

The Jags are always tough on the Colts.  Division rivalry where the records go out the window.  Bears, Lions and Jets are not gimme games. Jets beat Colts last time they played and some thought that was going to be an easy win too. I will give you the Bengals. 

yeah i get that, sos is different than projecting wins imo.  the sos wont be high with those teams on there

On 5/4/2020 at 9:09 PM, CR91 said:

Any chances for a prime time game?

Texans 2x

Jags 2x

Titans 2x

Ravens

Steelers

Bengals

Browns

Jets

Raiders

Packers

Bears

Lions

Vikings

Ravens I'd say is our best bet. Very good Monday night game.

We always play Pittsburgh at Heinz Field

The real sad part that this release of the schedule brings to my mind is that Rivers was going to have home crowd advantage for the first time in his career... and now it's likely the season will be played without any fans. :( 

• Sad 2
1 hour ago, stitches said:

The real sad part that this release of the schedule brings to my mind is that Rivers was going to have home crowd advantage for the first time in his career... and now it's likely the season will be played without any fans. :( 

I hope it won’t be no fans but limited fans. Maybe they can come up with a way for stadiums to allow 1/4 the capacity where no one has to sit next to each other. Hopefully not for the entire season.  The nfl has done a good job navigating all this so hopefully they will come up with something if fans can’t be in the stands. It just won’t  be the same excitement. It’s goinf to be hard to watch with quiet stands. Nfl will have to come up with some ideas to make it more exciting. I imagine players will have a hard time also getting up for the games. 

I keep telling myself as mad as I get every team is on a even playing field. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The schedule release comes on at 8pm on ESPN and is on for 3 hours. Pretty cool. I say we start off at Chicago. Just a guess.

AFC vs NFC isn’t starting the season. The person who leaked this information admitted it wasn’t true. 

• Like 1
Just now, Indyfan4life said:

AFC vs NFC isn’t starting the season. The person who leaked this information admitted it wasn’t true. 

Thanks, I did not know. Maybe we will play Jacksonville or Cincinnati lol. 

1 hour ago, Smonroe said:

I read it was in JAX.

I beleive you are correct.

Maybe I was just wishing we would actually get a home opener. :goodluck:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Crush22 said:

I kinda hope first few games are on road cause attendance won't be high anywhere first few weeks 

2 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

AFC vs NFC isn’t starting the season.

It would be rare.   Last year there were only 2 games with and NFC vs an AFC team in week 1.

On 5/4/2020 at 9:09 PM, CR91 said:

Any chances for a prime time game?

Texans 2x

Jags 2x

Titans 2x

Ravens

Steelers

Bengals

Browns

Jets

Raiders

Packers

Bears

Lions

Vikings

Ravens I'd say is our best bet. Very good Monday night game.

I predict us having two this year. One vs the Titans and one vs the Steelers where they'll market it as Rivers vs Big Ben.

1 hour ago, Crush22 said:

I just want an opening day win.  When was the last time?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ThePowerslave said:

I hope we play Cincinnati to open the season.   Welcome Joe Burrow to the league.  Kinda get our "sea-legs" going for the rest of the season.

Bengals could beat us any given Sunday 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ThePowerslave said:

I hope we play Cincinnati to open the season.   Welcome Joe Burrow to the league.  Kinda get our "sea-legs" going for the rest of the season.

If we can’t find our sea legs against Gardner Minshew, it’s going to be a loooong season.  

The first games of the season are alway strange.  

No game is a given win as we all know. Miami last year is a great example. I would prefer a bad team from last year though because of the fact I am tired of losing on opening day. It is how you finish but sometimes when a team wins on opening day they get to 5-1/6-1 so they have a cushion. I am sick of starting 0-1 or 0-2.

2 minutes ago, ThinBlueLineColts said:

It’s not that rare. Off top of my head we’ve played the Lions and Rams opening weekend recently.

Yeah, I'll admit I only looked at the 2019 schedule.  

Schedule is out now! 

Week 1 @ Jax

Week 2 Minnesota

Week 3 Jets

Week 4 Chicago

Week 5 @ Cleveland 

Week 6 Bengals

Week 7. Bye

Week 8.@ Detroit

Week 9 Ravens

Week 10 @Titans 

Week 11 Green Bay