Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2020 schedule [Merge]

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BECAUSE there is a GOD and the entire WORLD will witness the FALL OF THE EMPIRE on National Television!!!  Thank You GOD!!!

Am I the only one that doesn’t like prime time games?  They are on too late and I get up at 5:30am. Man I’m getting old and I’m just 38

Personally I would like every Colt game to be at 1 PM every Sunday.  Keeping the team on a regular schedule helps prepare them better from week to week.  As far as I am concerned they need t

They always say that we have one of the top-3 easiest schedules EVERY year. Doesn't really make sense when you think about how our division fared, and who we face next season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Any chances for a prime time game?

Texans 2x

Jags 2x

Titans 2x

Ravens

Steelers

Bengals

Browns

Jets

Raiders

Packers

Bears

Lions

Vikings

Ravens I'd say is our best bet. Very good Monday night game.

• Like 1

They say easiest projected schedule which means nothing. Teams that where 2 win teams last season are 11 win teams this year . Just using that as an example. So what does that mean. Now you have a tough schedule. It's all crapola.

• Like 1

at Chicago BearsSoldier Field, Chicago, ILTime 

at Cleveland BrownsFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime 

at Detroit LionsFord Field, Detroit, MITime 

at Houston TexansNRG Stadium, Houston, TXTime 

Houston TexansLucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, INTime 

Jacksonville JaguarsLucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, INTime

Tennessee TitansLucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, INTime 

Baltimore RavensLucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, INTime 

Cincinnati BengalsLucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, INTime 

Green Bay PackersLucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, INTime 

Minnesota VikingsLucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, INTime 

New York JetsLucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, INTime 

at Jacksonville JaguarsTIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville, FLTime 

at Las Vegas RaidersAllegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, NVTime 

at Pittsburgh SteelersHeinz Field, Pittsburgh, PATime TBA

at Tennessee TitansNissan Stadium, Nashville, TNTime 

28 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

i can see why they said that.

games against jaguars, bears, lions, jets and Bengals 

If we win those 6 (sweep the Jags) games and just split with the Titans and Texans we would have 8 wins alone right there.

33 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

i can see why they said that.

games against jaguars, bears, lions, jets and Bengals 

The Jags are always tough on the Colts.  Division rivalry where the records go out the window.  Bears, Lions and Jets are not gimme games. Jets beat Colts last time they played and some thought that was going to be an easy win too. I will give you the Bengals. 

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we win those 6 (sweep the Jags) games and just split with the Titans and Texans we would have 8 wins alone right there.

When was the last time the Colts swept Jax?  It’s been awhile.  We’d have a better chance to sweep Tennessee.  Lol 

5 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

When was the last time the Colts swept Jax?  It’s been awhile.  We’d have a better chance to sweep Tennessee.  Lol 

Yeah it does always seem like they beat us once a year. They look bad on paper but that is deceiving.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

When was the last time the Colts swept Jax?  It’s been awhile. 

Even when we were on a mean streak with Luck two years ago, the Jags messed up our historic win streak.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have us at least 10-6.

yeah definitely. I feel Rivers will have one of the best years of his career this season. And possibly one of the best runs of his career over the next couple seasons. He’s gonna have probably the best OL he’s ever had. He had a terrible OL the last couple years with the chargers. He gets rid of the ball quick anyway. Playing behind this OL which is possibly the best in the NFL he’s gonna have a field day. Then you give him a pair of RB’s like we have in Mack and Taylor, and an all around weapon in Hines, TE’s like Doyle and Burton, and a receiving corps of Pittman, TY, Campbell, Pascall, and whoever else makes it as our 5 or 6. I mean this offense is loaded. Rivers is in a position to put up some big time numbers and have a monster year. To quote Bart Scott.....CANT WAIT !!!!

• Like 3

I really getting sick and tired of losing to the Steelers, to include games we should win.

Last years Vinatieri missed FG loss at the end of the game.  Has significant negative playoff implications for us.

Nick Harper's fumble return fiasco, should have taken it outside

Harbaugh to Aaron Bailey almost last second TD catch.  Q Coryatt could have intercepted and return for a TD to seal the game, 

Just saying and letting off steam.  

Lets kick some Steeler but this year and from now on.  Its a new era.

Back to the schedule, we play who they say we play, and we need beat those put in front of us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The old saying take care of your own division really means a lot this up coming season. 

It don't matter what some perceive as the easiest schedule, all that matters is the Colts line up and beat them. 

I've never put much into this schedule evaluations.  Just play the game in front of you and focus on that.  If we play each game, each week and remain focused there, the rest will take care of itself.  Let the pundits write what they want, just play the game. 

• Like 1

No schedule is "easy", but getting the Jets and Raiders for the 3rd place divisional finish is nice.

The AFC North will be tough.  The NFC North should be easier than the NFC West or NFC South.    

• 21isSuperman changed the title to Colts 2020 schedule [Merge]
3 hours ago, Myles said:

No schedule is "easy", but getting the Jets and Raiders for the 3rd place divisional finish is nice.

The AFC North will be tough.  The NFC North should be easier than the NFC West or NFC South.    

We seem to have a thing when playing the Jets... I call it the Joe Namath curse... 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

We seem to have a thing when playing the Jets... I call it the Joe Namath curse... 

They just signed Gore, so hopefully he doesn't hold any ill feelings.  Ha ha.

• Haha 1

Ughhhhh Pittsburgh on the schedule again? Good grief. They could have a team full of high school players and somehow find a way to beat us. We’ve lost like 6 straight to them 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

The Jags are always tough on the Colts.  Division rivalry where the records go out the window.  Bears, Lions and Jets are not gimme games. Jets beat Colts last time they played and some thought that was going to be an easy win too. I will give you the Bengals. 

I won't  give us the Bengals. Burrow  and Higgins  should make them interesting 

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

I won't  give us the Bengals. Burrow  and Higgins  should make them interesting 

True but most rookie QBs usually have to take their lumps in their first year in the league. I figure Burrow will as well.  

1 hour ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Ughhhhh Pittsburgh on the schedule again? Good grief. They could have a team full of high school players and somehow find a way to beat us. We’ve lost like 6 straight to them 

To be fair if Brissett  didn't  get hurt we probably  would have beat them last year. Hoyer threw the pick 6 to Fitzpatrick  which ultimately lost the game