Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Could the Colts Ride their Newest ‘1-2 Punch’ at Running Back on Another Magical Super Bowl Run?

Luck2Hilton4TD

I dont mean to crown Taylor before he has even played and nfl snap, But honestly a backfield of Mack, Taylor and Hines could be the best running back trio the colts have ever had. All 3 play at high levels and all three are very very good at their strengths but neither of the 3 are just 1 dimensional players.

I watched a Mr Joe Addai and a Mr Dom Rhodes beat NE in the AFC Chanpionship last night and was thinking the same thing.  Addai hop-skipping past people and Dom hitting the whole before the D was ready.

Just a beautiful thing.

So many variables have to fall into place.  Hopefully the Colts can stay relatively healthy "knock on wood," that would be a huge factor.  I feel like last year our whole receiving core was decimated. 

I do think their roster looks substantially better but we'll have to see how all the new additions play.  

No doubt in my mind. Again in 2021 after acquiring Aaron Rodgers.  Irsay will finally have his multiple championships!  And colts fans can "relax" til 2023 and the start of the Eason era......

20 hours ago, Malakai432 said:

So many variables have to fall into place.  Hopefully the Colts can stay relatively healthy "knock on wood," that would be a huge factor.  I feel like last year our whole receiving corps was decimated. 

I do think their roster looks substantially better but we'll have to see how all the new additions play.  

Archived