Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Guess the 2020 Stats????

Guess the 2020 Stats???  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How many sacks will Deforest Buckner have?

• 0-5
    • 6-10
    • 11+
  2. 2. Philip Rivers Statline

• 25-30 Touchdowns, 3,000- 3,500 yards
    • 35 -40 Touchdowns, 4,000-4,500 yards
  3. 3. Michael Pittman Jr Statline

• 500 -700 yards, 5-8 Touchdowns
    • 1,000+ yards, 10+ Touchdowns

So with nothing to do because of the quarantine, I thought this would be fun. I am only looking at some of the new additions.

Deforest Buckner- 10 Sacks

Philip Rivers- 4000 yards and 35 Touchdwons

Michael Pittman Jr- 700 yards and 10 Touchdowns

Jonathan Taylor- It would Let me put a poll up.  So the question is does he have more yards than Mack?  Also I believe he could have 1,000+ yards and 10 touchdowns?

I picked the 2nd option for Philip because of the yards, but the more likely line is a combination of the two - 25+ TDs, 4000+ yards. The reasons?

1. Philip's roots are in run first, pass off the run. And throughout his career, he has looked first when inside the 10 at running it in for the score before passing it. A TON of the TDs his teams have had in his career have come from him passing for most of the yards on scoring drives, then running it in for the score when down close. You see, he doesn't care about stats. Never has, never will. It's a big reason why his passing TD stats have always been good, but not league leading. A high percentage of his passing TDs come from more than 10 yards out, simply because he prefers to try to run it in first after he's done most of the work to get the team close. It's also why looking at just stats for him has always been significantly misleading. So while he could get to 30 passing TDs this year, don't expect him to ever have 35+, and especially with this team's running game.

2. If he doesn't have 4000+ passing yards on the season, then it will be for one reason, and one reason only. He got hurt and missed time. But given that that has NEVER happened his entire life - that's right, he's been available for EVERY SINGLE GAME his entire life - high school, college and NFL. Every single one (seriously, how many non-kickers can say that? Heck, how many kickers?). So why is that the only reason? Well, just guess how many consecutive seasons he's thrown for 4000+ yards now, and counting? You know what? I'll let you all look it up. Just leave it at this. Rivers throwing for 4000+ is like clockwork. No, wait. It IS clockwork.

Picked Buckner 6-10

Philip 3000-3500 25td

Pittman 500-700 5-8tds

I will go with Taylor having more than Mack, now that some dust has settled.

Buckner is going to be a force. Expect big things fromnthe D this year.

Phillip, as stated above, 4000yds is like clock work. However I just think we are going to control the ball so much this year that he wont get to the 4000yds. Phillip is also a master at using the clock, rush up in the no huddle, just to still run the whole clock down.

Pittman numbers will be slightly lower as well, based on how much I anticipate us running the ball.

26 minutes ago, w87r said:

Picked Buckner 6-10

Philip 3000-3500 25td

Pittman 500-700 5-8tds

I will go with Taylor having more than Mack, now that some dust has settled.

Buckner is going to be a force. Expect big things fromnthe D this year.

Phillip, as stated above, 4000yds is like clock work. However I just think we are going to control the ball so much this year that he wont get to the 4000yds. Phillip is also a master at using the clock, rush up in the no huddle, just to still run the whole clock down.

Pittman numbers will be slightly lower as well, based on how much I anticipate us running the ball.

I agree with this keep the other teams offense off the field.

Archived