Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chester Rogers not being re-signed

3 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

I kind of liked him but he's no special talent.  

yep, decent but doesn't bring enough value to the team....he should latch on somewhere though.

4 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

yep, decent but doesn't bring enough value to the team....he should latch on somewhere though.

If he doesn't I could see them bringing him in if there are injuries.  

When Hines went off with those PRs, his fate was sealed.  

I liked him, he was gritty, but probably wasn’t going to make it in the top 6 WRs.

I wish him the best!

• Like 1

He will find a job in this league. He was nothing be a pro here. We have more depth now and it’s unfortunate. I really liked Rodgers. 

• Like 3

He fractured his knee in the Titans game on Dec 2. I wonder how his rehab has gone and if that has anything to do with him not being re-signed. I wish him well!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

He fractured his knee in the Titans game on Dec 2. I wonder how his rehab has gone and if that has anything to do with him not being re-signed. I wish him well!

I work with a few people in Huntsville, AL who know him and his family.  I'd ask them, but no one is going to work right now.

He's probably the only former child actor we ever had on the team!

I liked the kid.  Outplayed quite a few bigger guys and high-touted guys on the roster.  Seemed selfless and willing to do whatever asked of him.

Many players with alot more size and talent havent had even his success.

There have been a few “smaller”, “less talented” guys step up for us over the years.

He has an infectious smile too.

11 minutes ago, HectorRoberts said:

Get Away Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
get out rage GIF by It's Always Sunny in PhiladelphiaSeason 10 Hate GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Thank the lord!!!!! He is by far my least favorite player on the team!! It’s about time stone hands hits the road!!!

Ebron was gone a long time ago.  

He's a kid I'll cheer for. Hard working, and had a good production jump year 2 for Luck. I feel sorry for him in terms of target quality last year. He was running crazy wide open a lot of times in the seam and simply never got a look. IIRC, had the best separation stats of any Colts WR by far.

Doubt he's ever more than a depth guy or WR3, but he'll find a place. 

Did as much as he could with little talent, like someone else posted his college teammate Chad Williams likely wont even make our top 6 and Chester was his lesser side kick. Works hard just no speed, routes or size so making a roster in the league wont be easy on him. Maybe go to the Jets with the rest of our former guys and hope injuries open up a final spot for him...