Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Recommended Posts

Two things...

Seems a little dominated by GF.

Brother should be worried about making his own money.

 

Hope this kid has a good agent to protect him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He seems pretty cool but I'm not too sure about his brother. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jmac_48 said:

Two things...

Seems a little dominated by GF.

Brother should be worried about making his own money.

 

Hope this kid has a good agent to protect him.

They seem fine. Id be more worried about the 120 lb pitbull.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

He seems pretty cool but I'm not too sure about his brother. 

His brother is just excited for his big bro.

 

 

Little bro was a freshman WR at oregon this year and had 4 catches in the rose bowl victory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, jmac_48 said:

Two things...

Seems a little dominated by GF.

Brother should be worried about making his own money.

 

Hope this kid has a good agent to protect him.

See above post about Pittman little brother.

 

He is on the potential path to make his own money, just excited for his brother.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jmac_48 said:

Two things...

Seems a little dominated by GF.

Brother should be worried about making his own money.

 

Hope this kid has a good agent to protect him.

Someone has been watching too much Ballers on HBO. Haha. Jokes aside, that's a lot to take away from a short video. His father played pro ball so I'm sure he has a great reference on how to balance taking care of loved ones without being taken advantage of. Also sounds like his brother is in college with him and probably has his own career ahead of him and lastly I saw nothing to indicate his girlfriend was anything other than a typical, loving, supportive girlfriend. 

 

On an unrelated note, man, this guy likes fishing lol. Just got drafted into the NFL: "We're going fishing tomorrow!"

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Their dad played in the league for 10 years. I doubt they’ve had much of a problem with money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, w87r said:

See above post about Pittman little brother.

 

He is on the potential path to make his own money, just excited for his brother.

So you interpret the raining money gesture and saying we gonna be rich is just being excited?  No, it's a brother acting very immature. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jmac_48 said:

Two things...

Seems a little dominated by GF.

Brother should be worried about making his own money.

 

Hope this kid has a good agent to protect him.

I didn’t pick that up from this video. I don’t subscribe to their channel though. But it is “their” channel. It’s probably as close as she’s gonna get to famous with it.  But she said all the right things & let him do most of the talking in this video.  Perhaps she learned from the day 1 draftee’s girlfriends grabbing cell phones & decided to play it low key (very smart). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Smoke317 said:

I didn’t pick that up from this video. I don’t subscribe to their channel though. But it is “their” channel. It’s probably as close as she’s gonna get to famous with it.  But she said all the right things & let him do most of the talking in this video.  Perhaps she learned from the day 1 draftee’s girlfriends grabbing cell phones & decided to play it low key (very smart). 

I saw on IG him saying they had their 7 year anniversary. They have been together since they were 15. They are very comfy with each other. She seems super supportive. When these athletes have GF from before they were famous they need to hang on to them.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, jmac_48 said:

Two things...

Seems a little dominated by GF.

Brother should be worried about making his own money.

 

Hope this kid has a good agent to protect him.

What an amazingly decrepit take on this. His girlfriend was nothing but supportive. His little bro, an up and coming talent as a WR at Oregon, was thrilled for his big bro. I’m excited  to have this guy as a Colt. And sorry to have to read takes like Jmac’s. Wow. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

So you interpret the raining money gesture and saying we gonna be rich is just being excited?  No, it's a brother acting very immature. 

 

I would expect a freshman in college to act immature. I know I did at that age. Personally, I look at it as nothing more than a little brother goofing off. No big deal at all.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first impression of Michael Pittman from that video is that he's ALL business when it comes to football... and I wouldn't read too much into his little brother's antics, he's what.... 18-19 years old?

 

Him and his girlfriend look like a sweet couple of kids....and its an exciting time for them.

 

Honestly.... I think we'll have zero issues with Pittman and in fact I can see him as a no-nonsense team leader. :coltshelmet:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They posted a new one today. They had to move out of their apartment into a Airbnb. Said something about how they should be moving to Indy but with covid they haven’t yet. It was actually really funny hearing them talk about how they have to adult now by looking for a place to live and getting their own phone bills. They go we don’t even know how to look for a apartment or house.  I would assume there isn’t anything stopping them from coming now but since there is no rookie camps there is no hurry. The players haven’t signed contracts yet so they have awhile. The nfl is supposed to let the rookies come in soon for physicals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man his brother is a kid. Maybe 19. When I was 19 I was a loud, arrogant and immature jock. We all were kids once. This isn’t a concern of mine and it shouldn’t be for anyone else. Besides his brother is on his way to making a name for himself at Oregon.  
 

LOL at lil bro’s comment about the dog. “You know what....He might be a gorilla. lmao:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excited for all three their futures are so bright they’ll definitely need shades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what Kianna will do with their YouTube channel?  They have 160k subs presently and she does a lot of the filming and the all of the editing.  I might have to become a subscriber myself and follow along. Especially once the season ramps up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2020 at 6:33 PM, Chloe6124 said:

They posted a new one today. They had to move out of their apartment into a Airbnb. Said something about how they should be moving to Indy but with covid they haven’t yet. It was actually really funny hearing them talk about how they have to adult now by looking for a place to live and getting their own phone bills. They go we don’t even know how to look for a apartment or house.  I would assume there isn’t anything stopping them from coming now but since there is no rookie camps there is no hurry. The players haven’t signed contracts yet so they have awhile. The nfl is supposed to let the rookies come in soon for physicals.

Most teams gave a guy, typically a former player, whose job it is to teach the young players how to do basic life stuff.   You’d be surprised how many young people are not up to sped on those things. 
 

How to open a checking account?  How to find a good real estate agent?   Or a doctor for your family, etc.    I think the person for the Colts is former LB David Thornton.   If it’s not him,  then I’m sure it’s someone else.  I’m sure the Colts have someone.  

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...