Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

9 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

Should Colts consider him? Could a fresh start be the rejuvenation Taco needs. I think he could be a good cheap pick up for the rotation. He has no choice but to compete and succeed, or his career is damaged. He would come at a good price. Clowney would be great but way more expensive.

Wouldn’t be a bad try. The guy had 5 sacks with Miami. Not sure why they cut him. 

5 hours ago, richard pallo said:

He's a young player that couldn't cut it on the Cowboys.  Now he's cut from a Dolphins team rebuilding it's roster with young talent and he's 25.  What does that tell you?   Two strikes already.  I would rather pay Clowney. 

I guess if anyone would know, it'd be Eberflus.... Wasn't he the DL coach when Dallas drafted Chalupa?

4 hours ago, UKColt13 said:

Not a good locker room guy. Doesn't seem to be a ballard guy character wise. 

Dallas didn't like the way he carried himself and cut him. Miami did too after a 5 sack year. 

So in Rick Venturi terms, he's more of a Massengill type of guy than a Morse reservoir all-star?  Too much Midsummer's Eve, and not enough phone booth?

21 minutes ago, ColtJax said:

Two teams in need of pass rushers both throw him out in his prime. Either he's not good or he's a head case. Since he's on his rookie deal I'll go with head case..

Obviously Ballard could probably talk to some people and find out the reasoning there, but the circumstances do raise your eyebrows and make you think that he likely causes some problems behind the scene.  

Like I said I wouldn’t mind bringing him in. I didn’t know about him being a trouble maker. If that’s the case he doesn’t need to be around our young guys. But They’ll also be some more guys become available later on. Guys that would be really nice additions as backup/depth/rotational players. Hope we can bring in a solid veteran OT and a solid rotational Edge rusher. Give me those 2 things and let’s rock. 

22 hours ago, ColtJax said:

Two teams in need of pass rushers both throw him out in his prime. Either he's not good or he's a head case. Since he's on his rookie deal I'll go with head case..

There is something missing on the guy......

On 4/30/2020 at 6:36 PM, TimetobringDfence! said:

Should Colts consider him? Could a fresh start be the rejuvenation Taco needs. I think he could be a good cheap pick up for the rotation. He has no choice but to compete and succeed, or his career is damaged. He would come at a good price. Clowney would be great but way more expensive.

Of all the players that are and will be available.... one sure would not think so.
Not even on our board one might say.

6 hours ago, USAFHoosier said:

Oh yea I love sports in general 

Me too man. This is my MLB time of year. Imma big Braves fan. It’s killing me having to go without sports like this. Can’t wait for everything to get started back up and back to running full speed again. 

Archived