Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who am I (NFL Edition)

I was drafted in 2012 and will be often criticised for a play that happened in the playoffs years later.

funny enough after that loss I joined that team who won 

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Child Please, Chad Johnson   love it, great clue!!

Sid Luckman?

You all are impressive at these. You're like those experts who can look at only a girl's butt and deduce her identity.

You all are impressive at these. You're like those experts who can look at only a girl's butt and deduce her identity.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

I was drafted in 2012 and will be often criticised for a play that happened in the playoffs years later.

funny enough after that loss I joined that team who won 

It sounds like something I should know. 

Are you referring to that Green Bay player who made a huge mistake that led to a loss to Seattle. He was a tight end, right? I think he signed with Seattle the following season. Can't recall his name.

41 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

It sounds like something I should know. 

Are you referring to that Green Bay player who made a huge mistake that led to a loss to Seattle. He was a tight end, right? I think he signed with Seattle the following season. Can't recall his name.

no that's not it

next clue

this play made you furious @NFLfan

3 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

no that's not it

next clue

this play made you furious @NFLfan

So it was a Vikings player that went to play for another team. :thinking:

This is very easy. Older fans know him well. @2006Coltsbestever, @crazycolt1, @pacolts56

I played 20 years in the NFL.  When I retired, I owned the career records for most consecutive starts and games played. I still hold the record for something, one of which resulted in two points for our opponent. :facepalm: Despite that embarrassment, many people believe I belong in the Hall of Fame like several of my teammates.

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

This is very easy. Older fans know him well. @2006Coltsbestever, @crazycolt1, @pacolts56

I played 20 years in the NFL.  When I retired, I owned the career records for most consecutive starts and games played. I still hold the record for something, one of which resulted in two points for our opponent. :facepalm: Despite that embarrassment, many people believe I belong in the Hall of Fame like several of my teammates.

Jim Marshall? That play was crazy haha 

• Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I played QB for the Indianapolis Colts and have 1 career win vs the Texans as a starter, who am I?

Are you saying that this quarterback has 1 career win and that win came against the Texans?

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Are you saying that this player has 1 career win and that came against the Texans?

No just 1 win vs the Texans as a Colts starter. Now that I think about it 2 Colts QB's only have one win against them. So either answer is acceptable. If someone can name both that would be like a bonus haha 

They were QB-RB duo in highly successful high School team in California, went to different universities but had been the only high school teammates to share the honor of getting nominated for Heisman Trophy at that time (not at the same time) (not sure if it was repeated after them). 

One got drafted #1 overall draft pick, and the other got drafted #2 overall draft pick the next year by another team in 2000s. One was a Super Bowl champion. They are both highly regarded in their NFL career, and one of them has been an even more inspirational story as every day passes. Who are they?

13 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

They were QB-RB duo in highly successful high School team in California, went to different universities but had been the only high school teammates to share the honor of getting nominated for Heisman Trophy at the same time (not sure if it was repeated after them). 

One got drafted #1 overall draft pick, and the other got drafted #2 overall draft pick the next year in 2000s. They are both highly regarded in their NFL career, and one of them has been an even more inspirational story as every day passes. Who are they?

Are they Alex Smith and Reggie Bush?

4 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Correct, you're very strong in this timeline. :applause:

Have to change up the story a bit :jump:

It was not that easy. The "inspirational" part made me think of Smith. I followed college football closely in those days. 

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Had to edit a little later that they both were not Heisman Trophy finalists at the same time.

But they were both nominated in the same year.

@VikingsFanInChennai

Give us another clue. I won't answer this time so that others will have a chance to play.

7 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

It's more fun if someone finds it out sooner rather than revealing it myself. 

You don't have to reveal. We have some knowledgable folks here. 

One clue I would have never gotten right is "Which active QB has thrown only 1 TD to a player that was drafted in the first round?" (I saw that in another thread. It means of all his TDs, all but one was scored by a player not drafted in the first round.)

I played for my franchise for 16 years, finished my career as franchise leader in receptions and receiving yards. Also, have the highest number of TD catches thrown by my QB, which is an all-time NFL record between a QB and my position. I could be considered as one of the greatest to play my skill position in NFL history.

I DIDN'T play a single down of college football until NFL. I wanted to play for my college football coach so I chose the right college but I was also two-sport athlete. My football coach wanted me to fully commit to Football but I declined and transferred to play basketball. So, I never played college football and got selected by an NFL team on tryout. All is well that ends well as I could after all be enshrined in pro Football Hall of Fame. Who am I?

3 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Kim Kardashian?

Oops.. it's not a question?

Nevermind, let's stick to Football.

He was obviously talking about Khloe. 

lmao jk

keeping up with the kardashians premiere GIF by KUWTK

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Weekend Double-Header:

A real conversation in QB room during coach's presentation:

HOF QB-  "Hey I got to ask you a question.”

Backup QB - “Yea what’s that?”

HOF QB- “What is this nickel defense he keeps talking about?”

Backup QB gave HOF QB a strange look.

Backup QB - “Are you serious?”

HOF QB - “Yeah I’m serious”

Backup QB - “Well it’s when the defense takes out a linebacker and replaces him with an extra defensive back.”

HOF QB - “Is that it?”

Backup QB  - “Yeah, that’s it.”

HOF QB -  “Really? who gives a s___t”

Who am I, this HOF QB?

Thanks to @NFLfan for introducing me to this hilarious recap the first time. haha

1 hour ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Thanks to @NFLfan for introducing me to this hilarious recap the first time. haha

Lol. Are you sure it was I that did? I don't remember. But I do remembe reading that somewhere.

1 hour ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I played for my franchise for 16 years, finished my career as franchise leader in receptions and receiving yards. Also, have the highest number of TD catches thrown by my QB, which is an all-time NFL record between a QB and my position. I could be considered as one of the greatest to play my skill position in NFL history.

I DIDN'T play a single down of college football until NFL. I wanted to play for my college football coach so I chose the right college but I was also two-sport athlete. My football coach wanted me to fully commit to Football but I declined and transferred to play basketball. So, I never played college football and got selected by an NFL team on tryout. All is well that ends well as I could after all be enshrined in pro Football Hall of Fame. Who am I?

Tony Gonzalez ?