Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who am I (NFL Edition)

danlhart87

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

1. I played for 5 different teams.

2. My best year I had 68 receptions 1077 yards and 10 touchdowns!

Brandon Stokley I randomly guessed him then looked at his stats assuming it was 2004.

I played in 2 Super Bowls but was on 3 Super Bowl Teams. I was on the Cleveland Browns when they moved to Baltimore and was the last remaining player.

I think the key words in Kyle's clue are "4 NFL Championships" as opposed to "4 Super Bowls". "NFL Championships" was the name of the ultimate prize in football before 1967.  I thought the answer to Kyle's clue was Johnny Unitas but Unitas played over 15 years with the Colts. I thought perhaps Bart Starr but he too played with his team for more than 12 years. So, I don't know who this is. 

10 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I think the key words in Kyle's clue are "4 NFL Championships" as opposed to "4 Super Bowls". "NFL Championships" was the name of the ultimate prize in football before 1967.  I thought the answer to Kyle's clue was Johnny Unitas but Unitas played over 15 years with the Colts. I thought perhaps Bart Starr but he too played with his team for more than 12 years. So, I don't know who this is. 

Yes this one is very hard 

33 minutes ago, TonyBungee said:

I was a 2-time pro-bowler at DT, and I'm in the Nashville Songwriter's Hall of Fame.

Mike Reid. 

Next Clue:

I am a QB and won one playoff game for the team that drafted me. I am the only QB drafted by that team who has won a playoff game for that team. I am better known for my sports accomplishments outside the NFL. 

8 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

I played and coached in both the NFL and college! 

One of those I did for the same team.

You know that Steve Spurrier did meet the criteria you mentioned.

He played and coached for University of Florida and then played for the 49ers and the Bucs. 

(he was part of the Bucs very first trade)

He then went on to coach the Redskins. 

I was a Kicker drafted by both NFL and AFL, played before and after merger. I played for one team for 15 seasons and that team's all time leading scorer. When a businessman approached me for an idea for kids' football game, my friend, him and I invented Nerf Football. 

@NFLfan you probably know this, if so not allowed to answer lmao

Archived