Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos Fan Forum

BmoreColt

Even though PM is my current favorite qb, I'm only going to use the official Broncos page for news and updates.

Going to and posting on other fan forums won't happen for me because then I'd have to watch them enough to know names, stats, etc., and that would nook like I jumped ship on my Colts.....and that won't ever happen.

Even though PM is my current favorite qb, I'm only going to use the official Broncos page for news and updates.

Going to and posting on other fan forums won't happen for me because then I'd have to watch them enough to know names, stats, etc., and that would nook like I jumped ship on my Colts.....and that won't ever happen.

Thanks..

Sorry - I thought that was about specific threads, not the overall forum.

No problem. It's easier and clearer for some people if the rule is as black and white as we can make it

We had to go to a NO LINKS rule in the chat room for a similar reason.

We try to make it easy and we get tired of people arguing about what's fair and what's not fair

I'd avoid it over there for a few days. Right now, lots of angry Tebow fans taking over with the trade happening. I think a lot were hoping for Pey-Tim like people here were hoping for Pey-Luck. Lots of backlash/doubts on Manning right now (though the ones declaring themselves real Broncho fans are still very supportive)

That sounds like an unofficial one like Stampede Blue.

they seem to be called "Broncos Country Message Boards"

I was warned for trolling when I posted this in a thread discussing Tebow's reported desire to go back to Florida;

"I guess Tebow wants to take his ball and go home".

I was told that the comment caused many members to flame me. Apparently the mod had to delete several posts flaming me, therefor I was trolling and received a 10 point infraction. When I very kindly asked for clarification of how this could be trolling, stating that it is not my fault if others cannot refrain from flaming, I was banned for harassing a moderator.

His name is Eddiemac. True blue & orange Colts fan hater.

I'd avoid saying anything negative about Tebow over there right now. Very raw emotions. Colts fans should understand that.

In the instance I mentioned, many veteran Broncos fan forum members were taking shots at him. I noticed they didn't get banned or flamed. I think I just ran into a rogue mod that doesn't do his job right and wants to kiss Tebow on his lips. Some people get off on that trip. Our forum here has nothing but great mods. Love 'em all (please don't ban me)

I was warned for trolling when I posted this in a thread discussing Tebow's reported desire to go back to Florida;

"I guess Tebow wants to take his ball and go home".

I was told that the comment caused many members to flame me. Apparently the mod had to delete several posts flaming me, therefor I was trolling and received a 10 point infraction. When I very kindly asked for clarification of how this could be trolling, stating that it is not my fault if others cannot refrain from flaming, I was banned for harassing a moderator.

His name is Eddiemac. True blue & orange Colts fan hater.

You can't behave yourself anywhere. :hide: I guess we shouldn't let you go out by yourself. :rollseyes: Just don't call me to bail you out. haha

You can't behave yourself anywhere. :hide: I guess we shouldn't let you go out by yourself. :rollseyes: Just don't call me to bail you out. haha

I felt like a naughty boy when I got banned. lol.....I thought about it and thought about it. How was that trolling? Thing is my ability to contact moderators/admins via PM was disabled so I have no recourse. It's only a 45 day ban but I don't think I'll go back when the ban expires.

I felt like a naughty boy when I got banned. lol.....I thought about it and thought about it. How was that trolling? Thing is my ability to contact moderators/admins via PM was disabled so I have no recourse. It's only a 45 day ban but I don't think I'll go back when the ban expires.

45 DAY BAN :hmm: Don't give our Mods any ideas. haha JT

Well, I'm not saying they're right, but you don't have the credentials as a Broncos fan at this point. It's like criticizing your brother - ok if you do it, but if someone else does it, watch out.

Well, I'm not saying they're right, but you don't have the credentials as a Broncos fan at this point. It's like criticizing your brother - ok if you do it, but if someone else does it, watch out.

Funny thing is those goofs act like we haven't seen a Broncos game in our lives. I extrapolated much of this from browsing their forum for the last week or so.

I signed up on Broncosforums but haven't really jumped in too much. They seem pretty cool and knowledgable over there. They like to rip on the Tebois a lot. Being a Colts fan and joining up there will probably subject some to a little hazing but they're alright by me.

Yea, what happened to me shouldn't be seen as representative of Broncos fans or their online community. It was just 1 random jerk mod with a god complex.

I definitely need to ease into it. I posted a couple of things about Peyton's neck, but I'm not going to get involved with the Tebow debate quite yet.

I am most likely going to avoid the Tebow subject at ALL costs...unless one of them starts bashing Peyton...and even then I'd stick to defending Peyton versus bashing Timmy. ;)

I definitely need to ease into it. I posted a couple of things about Peyton's neck, but I'm not going to get involved with the Tebow debate quite yet.

I would be interested to hear your thoughts and feelings about supporting the incoming starting QB (PM) for the Broncos, in the midst of fans who support the outgoing QB (TT).

Especially if you can draw parallels to those who support the incoming starting QB (Luck/RG3) for the Colts, in the midst of fans who support the outgoing QB (PM).

Will you empathize with TT fans when they hate on Elway for his decisions, when they claim that Elway lied to them about TT earning the starting position next season?

Will you use similar arguments that Luck/RG3 supporters have used to diffuse their anger?

What goes around, comes around.

I would be interested to hear your thoughts and feelings about supporting the incoming starting QB (PM) for the Broncos, in the midst of fans who support the outgoing QB (TT).

Especially if you can draw parallels to those who support the incoming starting QB (Luck/RG3) for the Colts, in the midst of fans who support the outgoing QB (PM).

Will you empathize with TT fans when they hate on Elway for his decisions, when they claim that Elway lied to them about TT earning the starting position next season?

Will you use similar arguments that Luck/RG3 supporters have used to diffuse their anger?

What goes around, comes around.

Not sure why you're directing this at me. I sympathize with the Tebow fans and that's why I won't get involved saying anything against him. I have always been very up front here that I'm not a Colts fan. I'm a Giants fan who also loves Peyton. I have nothing against Andrew Luck and I wish him well. I don't think Irsay made the right decision, but I understand what he did. I just don't have much interest in the Colts when Peyton is not there.

Thought I'd leave this here;

http://stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=96&c=737&f=442401

I really got to laughing just picturing it in my head, Stokely talks about him and Manning throwing in a public park and trying to keep it incognito. Pre-dates the signing and I stole this from the Broncos Country forum.

Related; Broncos fans have a poll up. A very familiar and tired subject for us here, Brady vs Manning. They have Manning up 75.5% to 25.5%. lol.....gee, I wonder if they woulda gone that way a year ago?

Thought I'd leave this here;

http://stationcaster...&c=737&f=442401

I really got to laughing just picturing it in my head, Stokely talks about him and Manning throwing in a public park and trying to keep it incognito. Pre-dates the signing and I stole this from the Broncos Country forum.

Related; Broncos fans have a poll up. A very familiar and tired subject for us here, Brady vs Manning. They have Manning up 75.5% to 25.5%. lol.....gee, I wonder if they woulda gone that way a year ago?

haha Broncos fans must be pretty knowledgable about football. :)

But really he's their guy now, so I'd expect nothing less than them to defend him to the death.

Not sure why you're directing this at me. I sympathize with the Tebow fans and that's why I won't get involved saying anything against him. I have always been very up front here that I'm not a Colts fan. I'm a Giants fan who also loves Peyton. I have nothing against Andrew Luck and I wish him well. I don't think Irsay made the right decision, but I understand what he did. I just don't have much interest in the Colts when Peyton is not there.

Yea don't worry about frog he's a luck fan from stanford, it's actually quite funny and obvious, he knows everything Stanford....

Some people would call this being a bandwagon fan

Kinda like what they were calling people like you and I...

But I think I'll have a look see at their forum, but i most certainly can feel for the upset fans, I was rooting for the kid too. Wish they would have traded him to Jacksonville where he had a shot at starting.

Uncontrollable indeed he is, you need more harmless little angels like myself on this forum. I couldn't hurt a fly, totally harmless. Just look at my precious picture below, so harmless.

blizzcon2011diablo3tyra.jpg

Go :coltslogo: & Hoosiers!!!!!!!

Uncontrollable indeed he is, you need more harmless little angels like myself on this forum. I couldn't hurt a fly, totally harmless. Just look at my precious picture below, so harmless.

blizzcon2011diablo3tyra.jpg

Go :coltslogo: & Hoosiers!!!!!!!

Are you and me in the same boat here? Waiting tooth and nail for D3 to drop in 45 days?

Are you and me in the same boat here? Waiting tooth and nail for D3 to drop in 45 days?

Ah, yes I'm trying. It's nice they keep pushing it back on a yearly basis hahah, I kid!! If you still play D2 LOD feel free to send me a message, I'll add your account. I was pretty epic but limit how much I play nowadays.

Ah, yes I'm trying. It's nice they keep pushing it back on a yearly basis hahah, I kid!! If you still play D2 LOD feel free to send me a message, I'll add your account. I was pretty epic but limit how much I play nowadays.

Retired back in late 2007. Was addicted to that game like crack. I was more into the melee tourney subculture, zeal & ww barbs. D3 has officially announced a release date of May 15th. It's set in stone and not being pushed back this time. It's been what, 4+ years since it was announced?

When it drops I'll contact you with my account details and we'll play that sucka.