Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eason game clips

CR91

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

I'm still wondering why Brissett still on the Roster. Eason should be the back up. This kid under Rivers would be ready in mid season, since Rivers durability is obvious and wouldn't really need Brissett. 

I am with Ballard on this one when he said something about holding your horses or something of that nature about Eason. Let him earn his spot, don't rush the process. 

1 hour ago, Thunderbolt said:

I'm still wondering why Brissett still on the Roster. Eason should be the back up. This kid under Rivers would be ready in mid season, since Rivers durability is obvious and wouldn't really need Brissett. 

Well with no on-field work this off-season so far, it's kinda hard to grade how far along everyone is especially the rookies.

I like the acquisition of Eason but it probably is in the teams best interest to get through training camp and at least a couple of pre season games before any decisions are made as far as any of the QBs or the wide receivers are made. Not knowing what you have or don't have is not determined at this point. 

When the cut down days do get here we will have plenty to talk about. 

As always there will be some gone and some who stays that may surprise. 

19 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

Hopefully they don't put Eason on the PS, would hate to loose him.  A lot of upside on this rookie. I can see CK maybe gone, and keep Eason as the 3rd QB on the active roster.  

There is zero chance that Eason goes on the practice squad and expect the Colts to carry 3 qb's on this yr's active roster with CK possibly being retained on the practice squad.  In 2021, expect Rivers the starter and Eason as the backup, at least that's what is being projected!

Archived