Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittman on draft night

That was fun. He has such a fun personality. He talked in his interviews how he had a speech impediment growing up. 

I don’t think the pandemic though stops anyone from flying and checking out houses though.  Lol.  He was hillarious on JMV talking about how his girlfriend pranked him with a fake pregnancy.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Thanks. Seems like a nice kid but his brother is annoying...ha

A lot of us were annoying at 18-19. He's also a great teammate and player who will get his name called in a couple years. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Trade a 1st for Wentz ? Are you mad? The Eagles at this point will take whatever they can for Wentz to unload his cap. Why would we deal a first? 
    • Does teams that play outside most of the time, have a better chance of winning a SuperBowl?   I know it's nothing new, but looking at the past winners, only a few Dome/indoor teams have won the big one. Latest indoor team to win was the Saints in 2009, and before that, the Colts in 2006.    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_Bowl_champions   So my question is, do you think it really matters or have any significant part to say for a teams chances of winning i January, that they play most of their games indoor?   Sometimes it looks like, that indoor teams do worse in January compared to outdoor teams, that are used to play outside and that they just have easier to win in the elements.    
    • You got me. Can i come back guys? It’s freakin COLD up here at my Uncle’s place!  
    • “We”, as a collective, must feel pretty good overall about the future of this team if we waste this many posts on a subject that, lets face it, has no real bearing on the future of this team.  Not in any primary, or secondary role in my mind.     But, alas, here goes. I’ve always thought the “love” cane from him coming in when our heads were still spinning from Luck.  JB did have some success early, and he always said and did the right thing, whatever was asked..... and more.  How bout the end zone celebrations with the D?   After the injury around the Pitt game, he never looked quite the same.  Sure, the production didnt meet expectations, but he gave all and never conplained.     He has all you want as a leader.  He just hasnt had that “light switch” turn on that i think he has in him.  I think, in the right system, with the right team, he could be productive.  He just needs to find some confidence and accuracy.    I like the kid...... still.  He’s been a great “Colt” role model.  Love to see him get a chance and succeed somewhere.   That said, anyone else notice how all of a sudden it seems MOST of the league has young, exciting, promising QBs?   Seriously.... ALOT of teams.
  • Members