Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who will be the worst team of 2020


Recommended Posts

I think it's easily the jags. They are clearly in tank mode and trying to get Trevor. Lions too imo. Stafford is just not the same player he use to be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I think it's easily the jags. They are clearly in tank mode and trying to get Trevor. Lions too imo. Stafford is just not the same player he use to be.

Stafford can still win games if healthy now Jags on the other hand you might be on to something there.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CR91 said:

They are clearly in tank mode and trying to get Trevor.

 

The Jags drafted a QB this year, no?  They will have drafted a QB 3 years in a row? I don't know. 

 

I think Washington is pretty bad. Maybe the Giants? How about New England tanking for Trevor?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't be shocking if the Bengals are also on that list. This will not be a conventional preseason, and the new nucleus of the team will take time to acclimate and develop. 

 

They'll also be playing against the Ravens, Steelers and Browns multiple times. Not exactly the easiest division for Joe Burrow to walk in to. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

As of now Jags, if the sign Cam or trade for Andy Dalton could rise. Minshew is no NFL starter they drafted Jake Luton in same spot they took Gardner last year and he has more body talent so could be interesting how it plays out.

 

Skins are bad Kyle Allen is starting over Haskins not sure either could get this squad up to 6 wins. Scary Terry is a player though....

 

Patriots on paper look terrible I expect them to sign Cam soon though and how healthy he is will determine how good they become.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably the Redskins. I’d bet Ron Rivera has his eyes on one of the potential QBs in next year’s draft. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Jags had a good draft and they seem to have gotten rid of all the guys who the 2018 season broke. Marrone is a good coach. 


Rivera is also a good coach. Those 2 teams are probably on the board but it won’t be them imo.

 

The Raiders belong on the list tbh, even though Gruden has seemed motivated. Their whole deal is just such a mess. 
 

The rest of the list is about what it always is. Jets, Bengals, Giants, Browns, and Buccs. Yes Buccs lol!

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Pats are either tanking, or Bill knows they’ve got this.

 

Or

 

...even he has finally gotten complacent. It’s not like he’s had to be Vince Lombardi the last few years. The first 4 games are preseason games for him which is why they always lose 2 of them. They only didn’t last year because the Browns were the best team they played for the first 8 weeks lol!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2020 at 10:28 AM, Myles said:

Jets

Redskins

Giants

Lions

Jags

Chargers

 

Take you pick.  

I would say the Redskins or Chargers - good calls on them. I don't think a team like the Pats will be anywhere near the worse team as some have suggested, not with Belichick coaching. I see them around 8-8 even with Stidham in there.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would say the Redskins or Chargers - good calls on them. I don't think a team like the Pats will be anywhere near the worse team as some have suggested, not with Belichick coaching. I see them around 8-8 even with Stidham in there.

Totally agree about the patriots. They have a top 5 defense and we all saw how well the steelers went last year with 2 horrible qbs but a top 5 def

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

The Pats are either tanking, or Bill knows they’ve got this.

 

Or

 

...even he has finally gotten complacent. It’s not like he’s had to be Vince Lombardi the last few years. The first 4 games are preseason games for him which is why they always lose 2 of them. They only didn’t last year because the Browns were the best team they played for the first 8 weeks lol!

 

I have a sneaking suspicion that Stidham is going to light it up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, 18to87 said:

 

I have a sneaking suspicion that Stidham is going to light it up. 


I mean it’s the Pats right. The Dolphins always steal 1 but besides that their divisions rivals just seem to give it to them no matter what. Same thing with the Packers. Meanwhile people are predicting the Packer’s and Pat’s demise.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:


I mean it’s the Pats right. The Dolphins always steal 1 but besides that their divisions rivals just seem to give it to them no matter what. Same thing with the Packers. Meanwhile people are predicting the Packer’s and Pat’s demise.

The Pats could also sign Dalton. He would be a pro bowler under BB.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Washington, Jacksonville, or LAC. Those 3 in some order are picking 1-3 next year. 
 

Redskins prolly finish with the worst record. Or “Win the Lawrence sweepstakes” however you wanna say it. Things might be looking up for the Skins by this time next year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I disagree with everyone who's saying the Chargers.  They have Tyrod Taylor on their team.  I don't expect them to make the playoffs or anything.  But I can't see them sinking to number #1 overall.

 

Washington or Jacksonville most likely.   I will give the edge to Jacksonville because of my respect for Rivera

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2020 at 9:15 PM, CR91 said:

I think it's easily the jags. They are clearly in tank mode and trying to get Trevor.  {snip}

 

On 4/26/2020 at 9:26 PM, jameszeigler834 said:

{snip} Jags on the other hand you might be on to something there.

 

Tinfoil hat on, ultra-fanatic mode/ON

 

'Woo hoo, cut up those mustache's, let's lose them games!'

 

"Tryin' fer Trevor!" 

Welcome to Duvallllll  !!!

 

/hat off, sarcastic mode/OFF.  :cheers:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

 

Tinfoil hat on, ultra-fanatic mode/ON

 

'Woo hoo, cut up those mustache's, let's lose them games!'

 

"Tryin' fer Trevor!" 

Welcome to Duvallllll  !!!

 

/hat off, sarcastic mode/OFF.  :cheers:

Lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i'll say redskins

 

the jaguars look like they will have a typical jags season, not the worst team in the league but still picking in the top 10

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...