Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Day Later

Indeee

13 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Has their been a player in Indy Colt's history that has garnered the kind of blind praise that Kelly gets from the OP???  Regardless, it kind of seems like Kelly may have been brought in as a favor from Reich to Jim Kelly.  The kid has talent but Frank clearly didn't think he was ready yet. 

Either he didn't want to throw him out there and have Kelly fail miserably and then Chad's probably out of the league for good.  Or Frank knows he's not ready and if he basically "gives" Kelly the job like you want him to, since you say it's a guarantee he's gonna win "any QB competition", then Frank could lose the locker room and the respect of his players once Kelly fails. 

Maybe Frank doesn't want to be that attached to the hip with Kelly?  There's more to playing QB than just being able to spin it.  Gotta be a leader of other men.  If Kelly is smart, he'll know that playbook in and out.  Showing Frank & CB that he's matured enough to be QB 2.  Then CB can have enough trust in the QB room to move JB.

And you know what, in that scenario, Eason can come in the following season improved so much with his howitzer arm and 5* pedigree and leapfrog him and be the new QB1 and Kelly would be stuck at QB 2 again (maybe fairly or unfairly). 

And maybe that's what Frank is ultimately trying to get Kelly to understand.  Like him in his career, he may never truly get "his shot".  But if he's smart, humble, and works hard he could be a backup QB in the league for a decade and bank 20+ million and still have a great football career.

All that's fine and what im about to say is not meant to defame any of what you said but if anybody thinks Eason is the future here they are bonkers. The days of a statue QB, big arm or not, in the nfl are over. This league is geared and trending more towards mobility, make plays when things break down and this guy Eason isn't that. He is Nate Sudfeld and Nate Sudfeld is not a franchise QB

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Indeee said:

Because he IS talented. In the small moments he showed more promise than most "project"/ camp arms normally do. That's why, IMO. 

We will see. Maybe he looked good because Jacoby was so bad. Even in the preseason. We will see him and Eason in the preseason with depth WR and we will see who looks better.

I really don’t get this Kelly Love Lol. He has had no snaps in a real game. Ballard needs to put his fans out of their misery and let him go.

17 minutes ago, ColtJax said:

255 picks in the NFL draft and Kelly wasn't one of them. He goes to Denver and gets cut, no team picks him up. The Colts try him out and sign him, he looked ok during mop ups. Colts cut him, once again 31 others teams pass.

I think the OP is overrating him..

Almost all behavior related. Especially in Denver and the draft. He pretty much made the team in Denver had it not been for that incident he had. The Colts cut happened during the season at a time when most teams have their QB stuff figured out. I can see why he went unclaimed. The Colts claim hes been a model citizen so far and they paidhim pretty decent money for being on the PS. I think hes got talent. But all im pushing for is to see more of what hes got. I think hes earned at least that.

6 minutes ago, krunk said:

To be somewhat fair Kelly has a past in terms of his behavior that warrants a team slow playing and being hesitant about allowing him to be the starter or the primary backup for that matter. He could be totally living up to and measuring up to what we think he is on the field behind the scenes. Youve got to be cautious about handing the leadership of the team to a guy who is one significant mistake away from being out of the league.  I think the Colts are correct in how theyve handled him so far. Im not totally certain that he hasnt lived up to xyz performance wise. The fact thst hes being kept around and allowed to compete says hes doing something right somewhere. We'll see what happens in the preseason.

Very well said.

1 hour ago, Indeee said:

@stitches

@stitches

Why are you so invested?  This post is seriously a little bit of a red flag.... Are you ok friend?  I hope so.  Reach out if you need it.  There are people there for you.

That said, you realize people get passed over and miss their chances all the time in life right? Life is just as much about being in the right place at the right time, as it is being lucky, or talented, or well connected.  Life's not fair man.... Get used to it, I bet Chad Kelly has

9 minutes ago, krunk said:

To be somewhat fair Kelly has a past in terms of his behavior that warrants a team slow playing and being hesitant about allowing him to be the starter or the primary backup for that matter. He could be totally living up to and measuring up to what we think he is on the field behind the scenes. Youve got to be cautious about handing the leadership of the team to a guy who is one significant mistake away from being out of the league.  I think the Colts are correct in how theyve handled him so far. Im not totally certain that he hasnt lived up to xyz performance wise. The fact thst hes being kept around and allowed to compete says hes doing something right somewhere. We'll see what happens in the preseason.

I don’t disagree with that either. Fact remains though, he’s pretty much an unproven project just as Eason is. Kelly’s just had more time to grow. I’m not reading anything in Eason being drafted but I do think that IF Kelly was the heir apparent, we  would at least make a move to release JB. Then again, maybe not. Either way, I just don’t think Kelly is in the plans

3 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Why are you so invested?  This post is seriously a little bit of a red flag.... Are you ok friend?  I hope so.  Reach out if you need it.  There are people there for you.

That said, you realize people get passed over and miss their chances all the time in life right? Life is just as much about being in the right place at the right time, as it is being lucky, or talented, or well connected.  Life's not fair man.... Get used to it, I bet Chad Kelly has

so true

This post started with a false premise: that Eason will get a pass to be qb3 because of his draft status. That has been proven to be false because the team has cut a 4th round pick in the same year they were drafted. Zach Banner got the cut from a team that had a complete dogcrap offensive line.

I am not a Ballard zealot, but I do believe him when he talks about competition. If either Eason or Kelly are qb3 come September, it will be because they earned it.

5 minutes ago, Indeee said:

All that's fine and what im about to say is not meant to defame any of what you said but if anybody thinks Eason is the future here they are bonkers. The days of a statue QB, big arm or not, in the nfl are over. This league is geared and trending more towards mobility, make plays when things break down and this guy Eason isn't that. He is Nate Sudfeld and Nate Sudfeld is not a franchise QB

MyLlord Indeee, give it up. Now you've gone from touting Kelly to ripping Eason who has never put on a uniform yet. What you are saying by these statements is that you know a lot more about the Colts and football talent than Ballard and the entire Colts coaching staff and as it pertains to Kelley the rest of the league. Quit already.

5 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I don’t disagree with that either. Fact remains though, he’s pretty much an unproven project just as Eason is. Kelly’s just had more time to grow. I’m not reading anything in Eason being drafted but I do think that IF Kelly was the heir apparent, we  would at least make a move to release JB. Then again, maybe not. Either way, I just don’t think Kelly is in the plans

Barring an injury to PR or a terrible practice performance by Eason CK will not get any higher on the depth chart than he was last year

I liked watching him late in meaningless preseason games.  He made the flashes mainly when plays broke down.  Not exactly the offensive game-plan i’m looking for.  He was a cheap, low-risk developmental project that they did leave exposed to loss at times.  The team has had plenty if time to  monitor and decide what he is and isnt.  Our view of several possessions hardly anounts to anything really.

Lets face it, he’d be out of the league if his name wasnt Kelly.  Im starting to wonder if “uncle Jim” has some photos of Reich from back in the day.

A 4th for Eason is a calculated risk that wont hurt us if it doesn't pan  out.
  Ballard will still be looking out for an upgrade at QB if it makes sense as he seemingly does at all positions.   Competition. 

Also i counted 23 times the name Kelly was in the original post.

Someone has a crush.

20 minutes ago, hoosierhawk said:

MyLlord Indeee, give it up. Now you've gone from touting Kelly to ripping Eason who has never put on a uniform yet. What you are saying by these statements is that you know a lot more about the Colts and football talent than Ballard and the entire Colts coaching staff and as it pertains to Kelley the rest of the league. Quit already.

I'm not ripping Eason, it's a fact. Look around the NFL landscape, with exceptions like Brady, Rivers, Ben, etc.. who are all older QBs and will be moving out soon,  the NFL as a whole are shifting to QBs that are entirely mobile or at least can extend plays or make plays with mobility. That's not ripping, that's fact. Statuesque QBs like Manning are yesterday's news, yet the Colts draft one. 

15 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I liked watching him late in meaningless preseason games.  He made the flashes mainly when plays broke down.  Not exactly the offensive game-plan i’m looking for.  He was a cheap, low-risk developmental project that they did leave exposed to loss at times.  The team has had plenty if time to  monitor and decide what he is and isnt.  Our view of several possessions hardly anounts to anything really.

Lets face it, he’d be out of the league if his name wasnt Kelly.  Im starting to wonder if “uncle Jim” has some photos of Reich from back in the day.

A 4th for Eason is a calculated risk that wont hurt us if it doesn't pan  out.
  Ballard will still be looking out for an upgrade at QB if it makes sense as he seemingly does at all positions.   Competition. 

He made plays when plays broke down you said. That's not the type of offense you are looking for you said. You do realize that type of offense is 45-50% at minimum Patrick MaHomes or Aaron Rodgers to name a couple. Im NOT comparing Kelly to them so don't get it twisted, however being able to make those plays when the offense breakdown is exactly what makes the two I mentioned Great!! And that is exactly what most NFL teams are looking for. You realize that right? 

8 minutes ago, Indeee said:

I'm not ripping Eason, it's a fact. Look around the NFL landscape, with exceptions like Brady, Rivers, Ben, etc.. who are all older QBs and will be moving out soon,  the NFL as a whole are shifting to QBs that are entirely mobile or at least can extend plays or make plays with mobility. That's not ripping, that's fact. Statuesque QBs like Manning are yesterday's news, yet the Colts draft one. 

And highly mobile QBs rarely have a long shelf life. There’s plenty of data to support that

9 minutes ago, Indeee said:

He made plays when plays broke down you said. That's not the type of offense you are looking for you said. You do realize that type of offense is 45-50% at minimum Patrick MaHomes or Aaron Rodgers to name a couple. Im NOT comparing Kelly to them so don't get it twisted, however being able to make those plays when the offense breakdown is exactly what makes the two I mentioned Great!! And that is exactly what most NFL teams are looking for. You realize that right? 

I realize that, so does Ballard, and so do 31 other NFL GMs..... but yet.... no takers for Kelly.

Hmmmmmm

Rewatching his film, including college, Denver preseason and of course our preseason. 

He has talent, not denying that, and he has the pedigree. But I just don’t see it. He’s had chances in my opinion. When Luck was down and not even to the point of retirement, the door was open for Kelly to beat out Jacoby for the job. It’s not easy and it’s often not a fair process, but that’s just the way it is. It weeds out those who don’t have the drive and mental toughness. You have to want that starting job badly. Think about Tom Brady: he walked in to New England with every intention of being the starter. 

Every QB says they want to be a starter in the NFL, but very few truly believe it. 

12 minutes ago, csmopar said:

And highly mobile QBs rarely have a long shelf life. There’s plenty of data to support that

Ok tell that to the Packers, Chiefs, Ravens, Bengals, Seahawks, Niners, Dolphins, Giants, Bills,  Jets, Browns, Cowboys, Titans, Jags, Bears, Chargers, Texans, Cardinals, Rams, Eagles, broncos. Only raiders, Colts, Pat's, Bucs, saints, panthers, skins, vikings, falcons, steelers and lions currently do not have mobile QBs

18 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I realize that, so does Ballard, and so do 31 other NFL GMs..... but yet.... no takers for Kelly.

Hmmmmmm

Bro your just nit picking me. I prove a point and your just throwing darts. Wouldn't matter what I say your going to deflect the obvious back towards irrelevant conjecture

2 hours ago, Indeee said:

My position has not personally changed. I was not in favor of the Colts drafting a QB this year. I didn't care who the QB was, I just didn't want to happen what now faces this team. The following bolded is what I responded to @stitches yesterday when speaking of A FAIR SHOT to win the QB job in reference to Kelly.

If Eason was a 6th-7th round pick I would feel better, but he was a fourth meaning he will at least get a guaranteed couple of years or at least length of rook deal. So unless Colts dump JB as post June 1st cut, Kelly seems odd man out. If there is no NFL season this year though it would favor Kelly more as JBs contract is good through this year. If NFL cancels season,  JB would be FA next year and not resigned making it Rivers(they would resign him in no season scenario), Kelly, and Eason. Then I would be fine as Kelly would outplay Eason then. But no way they keep 4 QBs if season goes on as usual and I'm not sure I trust Colts dumping JB even if Kelly has great offseason or not. That was why I didn't want a QB drafted,  to eliminate this scenario the Colts now face

For me, this has always been about Kelly getting a fair shot to win the QB job. However I'm not sure that will be possible, as stated above. Forget what Ballard says as each person on here should know most 1st-4th round rookie QBs at least get a couple years, that's a given.

Taking Ballard at face though, Considering this is a potential truncated season, where does the improvement opportunity for Kelly come into play? And in the opposite scenario, does anyone on here rightfully believe that the Colts wouldn't also take into consideration the "Truncated season" when evaluating if Eason had a fair shot as well? One way or another, a decision will have to be made, but first I will say this.

I DON'T KNOW if Kelly would be good or bad. I think he could be, just like some of you think Eason could be. My grief again is where did Kelly get a REAL shot? On the Practice squad? In the film room?

Kelly's unfortunate ordeal here started with HIS OWN doing, that is true. The suspension, IMO cost him the back-up gig, as when the Colts knew he would not be available for the two games, coupled with not knowing what they had or did not have in Kelly, they signed Hoyer. And Hoyer's price tag ultimately took Kelly out of any possible chance of being the back-up last season short of Hoyer falling off a cliff. That is a fact. Should Kelly be crucified his REAL shot because of an immature act that got him suspended for 2 games? So where was the REAL shot in all of that? Let's fast forward to when JB stunk up the joint for the final 5-6 games, yet the Colts kept JB in. Why? We all know, it was so the Colts could've never been accused of not giving JB a full season REAL shot. If you think otherwise, you're lying to yourself. Hoyer was terrible, so he wasn't going to JUST replace JB without injury circumstance, yet because of the Colts underlying deal in JB having an entire season, barring injury, Kelly did not receive a REAL shot. Kelly could have had a real shot in the last two games at minimum, but nope. 

Now let's move onto this offseason. Forget that the Colts signed Kelly for a couple years. They signed Rivers. Ok, Rivers IS the starter. So, this means Kelly and JB battle for the back-up position. I'm GOOD with that as I know Kelly beats out JB easily. Enter the draft, and the Colts look like they won't be taking a QB and it's looking like that shot that I believe Kelly AT LEAST deserves, will come to pass if training camps ever open, but NOPE because in the 4th round Colts take Eason.

Again, I explained the scenario the Colts now face in my response bolded above to @stitches yesterday, and how it most likely will play out regardless of what Ballard stated yesterday. We all should be smart enough to realize that, except for a couple of drastic pipe dream scenarios, that Kelly in all tense and purpose will be the odd man out and I think it's GARBAGE.

There are Kelly fans on here and now there are Eason fans. Some of which liked Eason from the start, some that just wanted a fresh QB situation and are starting to come around on the NEW guy, and some who are like myself. It doesn't matter who you like or do not like, this is about getting a FAIR shot and I know full well that if the Colts cut Eason during Training Camp this year, whenever that might be, ALL of you Eason fans will be screaming the same thing that I have been for months and that is Eason didn't get a REAL shot.

So taking the popularity out of it, answer me this?

Where in all that has gone on in the timeline of Kelly being with the Colts do any of you think this kid got a REAL shot?

Answer: He hasn't and it's H****S***.

We all deserve/deserved a chance to see if this kid could lead this team and if he couldn't, then so be it, but based on the Colts wasting a pick on Eason, it looks like we never will.

Im not a fanboy but imo CK is the QB3 maybe QB2 for this team. JB was given the full year to create trade value this year and to possibly meet contractual incentives. 

I think as Colts fans we know a thing or two about a thing or two when it comes to Elite QB's. We are very critical of our QB's as they must meet a standard as must haves.  Must haves include winning plays. Its nice that JB was able to play football for a full year for the colts but I can count on one hand the number of winning plays he made.

As we watch our QB's at practice which I have and in the preseason you look for several things. Ice in the veins, Heart of a winner, ability to put our self out there to make that first down.  Luck was a beast in those categories. I am not even sure PM checked all those boxes. 

What you have in CK is someone who has no fear. Why? because he has nothing to lose.   Give me someone who has no fear willing to do whatever it takes to get a first down. Sure his career might  be over  in flash but winning plays keep you on football teams and that is why he is still with the Colts. 

If Eason, shows that same ability, then he probably leap frogs CK on the depth chart. but imo CK has a place on this team.

8 minutes ago, Indeee said:

Ok tell that to the Packers, Chiefs, Ravens, Bengals, Seahawks, Niners, Dolphins, Giants, Bills,  Jets, Browns, Cowboys, Titans, Jags, Bears, Chargers, Texans, Cardinals, Rams, Eagles, broncos. Only raiders, Colts, Pat's, Bucs, saints, panthers, skins, vikings, falcons, steelers and lions currently do not have mobile QBs

Herbert is not mobile

560 yards/231 attempts in 4 years or are you counting Tyrol Taylor for LAC because if you are Fitzmagic/Rosen for Miami is not

Baltimore has 2

3 hours ago, Indeee said:

My position has not personally changed. I was not in favor of the Colts drafting a QB this year. I didn't care who the QB was, I just didn't want to happen what now faces this team. The following bolded is what I responded to @stitches yesterday when speaking of A FAIR SHOT to win the QB job in reference to Kelly.

If Eason was a 6th-7th round pick I would feel better, but he was a fourth meaning he will at least get a guaranteed couple of years or at least length of rook deal. So unless Colts dump JB as post June 1st cut, Kelly seems odd man out. If there is no NFL season this year though it would favor Kelly more as JBs contract is good through this year. If NFL cancels season,  JB would be FA next year and not resigned making it Rivers(they would resign him in no season scenario), Kelly, and Eason. Then I would be fine as Kelly would outplay Eason then. But no way they keep 4 QBs if season goes on as usual and I'm not sure I trust Colts dumping JB even if Kelly has great offseason or not. That was why I didn't want a QB drafted,  to eliminate this scenario the Colts now face

For me, this has always been about Kelly getting a fair shot to win the QB job. However I'm not sure that will be possible, as stated above. Forget what Ballard says as each person on here should know most 1st-4th round rookie QBs at least get a couple years, that's a given.

Taking Ballard at face though, Considering this is a potential truncated season, where does the improvement opportunity for Kelly come into play? And in the opposite scenario, does anyone on here rightfully believe that the Colts wouldn't also take into consideration the "Truncated season" when evaluating if Eason had a fair shot as well? One way or another, a decision will have to be made, but first I will say this.

I DON'T KNOW if Kelly would be good or bad. I think he could be, just like some of you think Eason could be. My grief again is where did Kelly get a REAL shot? On the Practice squad? In the film room?

Kelly's unfortunate ordeal here started with HIS OWN doing, that is true. The suspension, IMO cost him the back-up gig, as when the Colts knew he would not be available for the two games, coupled with not knowing what they had or did not have in Kelly, they signed Hoyer. And Hoyer's price tag ultimately took Kelly out of any possible chance of being the back-up last season short of Hoyer falling off a cliff. That is a fact. Should Kelly be crucified his REAL shot because of an immature act that got him suspended for 2 games? So where was the REAL shot in all of that? Let's fast forward to when JB stunk up the joint for the final 5-6 games, yet the Colts kept JB in. Why? We all know, it was so the Colts could've never been accused of not giving JB a full season REAL shot. If you think otherwise, you're lying to yourself. Hoyer was terrible, so he wasn't going to JUST replace JB without injury circumstance, yet because of the Colts underlying deal in JB having an entire season, barring injury, Kelly did not receive a REAL shot. Kelly could have had a real shot in the last two games at minimum, but nope. 

Now let's move onto this offseason. Forget that the Colts signed Kelly for a couple years. They signed Rivers. Ok, Rivers IS the starter. So, this means Kelly and JB battle for the back-up position. I'm GOOD with that as I know Kelly beats out JB easily. Enter the draft, and the Colts look like they won't be taking a QB and it's looking like that shot that I believe Kelly AT LEAST deserves, will come to pass if training camps ever open, but NOPE because in the 4th round Colts take Eason.

Again, I explained the scenario the Colts now face in my response bolded above to @stitches yesterday, and how it most likely will play out regardless of what Ballard stated yesterday. We all should be smart enough to realize that, except for a couple of drastic pipe dream scenarios, that Kelly in all tense and purpose will be the odd man out and I think it's GARBAGE.

There are Kelly fans on here and now there are Eason fans. Some of which liked Eason from the start, some that just wanted a fresh QB situation and are starting to come around on the NEW guy, and some who are like myself. It doesn't matter who you like or do not like, this is about getting a FAIR shot and I know full well that if the Colts cut Eason during Training Camp this year, whenever that might be, ALL of you Eason fans will be screaming the same thing that I have been for months and that is Eason didn't get a REAL shot.

Where in all that has gone on in the timeline of Kelly being with the Colts do any of you think this kid got a REAL shot?

We all deserve/deserved a chance to see if this kid could lead this team and if he couldn't, then so be it, but based on the Colts wasting a pick on Eason, it looks like we never will.

Kelly is overrated. Doubt he beats out Eason unless Eason becomes  an entitled headcase.

Your are babbling on about a jag as far as ANYONE KNOWS. 

I do hope it makes you feel better.

38 minutes ago, James said:

Simply baffling how Chad Kelly has fanboys like OP. 

Except Kelly hasn’t done anything to warrant such fanboyism.

It’s amusing

I had a bit of fan boyish for Curtis Painter but he was a fellow Pocketeer who I coached against multiple times during his HS career 

I was not in favor of taking a QB this year either.  Hopefully we have some sort of Training Camp, and ultimately he who performs gets to keep his job.  But it does decrease the likelihood that we can keep both Brissett and Kelly, which is what I would prefer.  One would think that Eason would only have to show a small modicum of potential to make it as the third QB...

21 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Herbert is not mobile

560 yards/231 attempts in 4 years or are you counting Tyrol Taylor for LAC because if you are Fitzmagic/Rosen for Miami is not

Baltimore has 2

Miami has Tua. He is mobile. Maybe not this year but they drafted a mobile QB. Chargers I was Tyrod, forgot about Herbert, even so mobile QBs fully or somewhat way over league average

1 hour ago, Indeee said:

Call me when a mobile qb wins six super bowls

20 minutes ago, Indeee said:

Bro your just nit picking me. I prove a point and your just throwing darts. Wouldn't matter what I say your going to deflect the obvious back towards irrelevant conjecture

Indee, 

Hey, bud....it’s me, Chad Kelly. I appreciate what you’re saying and all, but Im gonna be a straight shooter with you. I’m completely overrated and I like it on the PS. I get a place to stay, a hot meal and I don’t  have to know what a nickel defense is. So. Let’s end this thread, go home and dont mention me anymore. Gotta go.  See ya.   

I'm neither a Kelly or Eason fan. I'm a Colts fan. So for me , I want the better of the two to make the team given that one of them do earn it.... That being said, they 100% have and will give Kelly a chance. Do you really think that the games are the only times coaches and front offices are able to evaluate players?  Hours of practice. Team workouts. Hours of meetings. Seeing the improvement that they work for when no one is watching. Games are only a small part of the evaluation process. Yes, they are the most important part but a player needs to prove it in all the other areas first before they can earn the right to prove it under the lights... We only know about Kelly what we've seen from college and a few preseason games. The coaches have seen it all! Every workout, every meeting, every practice. Up close and personal.... Ballard makes no qualms about shipping out a player he's drafted if they don't fit. Wouldn't be the first time a mid rounder didn't make the team... And let's say that Kelly does ball out and win the #3 job, heck he wins the #2 job. How much money and what kind of contract are you willing to give him given his past? Maybe he's straitened up and is ready to be the guy, but maybe he's just one payday away from getting his swag back. While I agree that people deserve second chances, I recognize it's easy to say that when I'm not the one signing the checks. 

The people that support Kelly act like he is Joe Montana and not getting a chance to play. The body of work that we have of him is him playing against 3rd and 4th string players. He's never going against the first-team. Until he does that then we'll see. Kelly must have a lot of suggestive photos of many of you to be this vehemently in love with his play. He's been on the practice squad he's been released once nobody else wanted him so why does every person that loves Kelly on this site is so enamored by him. It's maddening

It's the day after the draft and we should be happy.  We had a great draft by most accounts. So we drafted a QB.  No biggie.  It will sort itself out.  So much can happen before the season starts as we know.  Even today it looks like Winston is already off the market.  We have two QBs that are set to be FA's.  So we draft a QB.  Seems kind of prudent to me.  And they obviously like him a lot to take him in the 4th rd.  It will sort itself out one way or the other.  So here at the end of April I think we are in a pretty good place. 

3 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

He has a long shot to hold the clipboard and make sure the tablet is set up for PR and possibly Eason in the future

Wow! The hatred for Kelley on this forum is really over the top! Do you JB guys agree with this or maybe you can't see it?

If I was our coach he would have been the starter week 16-17 once we were out of the playoff and we already knew Jacoby was terrible.

Archived