Indianapolis Colts
BProland85

Position needs after the Draft

I still see a longterm CB opposite Rock Ya-Sin as a need after this draft, along with a longterm OT to backup both Costanzo and Smith, who could potentially take over at LT when Anthony calls it a career. Also a longterm TE could be helpful at some point as well.

Other than that, I think we are pretty well set and I believe we have the most talented roster in the division, and possibly top 3 roster in the AFC.

Tell seems like he could become the guy also Rodgers from the 6th round could develop into something very special 

4 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

I still see a longterm CB opposite Rock Ya-Sin as a need after this draft, along with a longterm OT to backup both Costanzo and Smith, who could potentially take over at LT when Anthony calls it a career.

I'll buy that....

• Like 1

One more edge rusher.  Just not sure about banogu. 

• Like 1

TE , Hunter Bryant slipped through and comes to mind. Moss as well/  O Line depth, everything else looks solid. I expect Braden Smith to slide over to Left Tackle once Anthony calls it a day, kid just seems to rise to the occasion. I like Bangou and Turay as stalwart DE's.

OL depth.  Pretty poor back there...

46 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

I still see a longterm CB opposite Rock Ya-Sin as a need after this draft, along with a longterm OT to backup both Costanzo and Smith, who could potentially take over at LT when Anthony calls it a career. Also a longterm TE could be helpful at some point as well.

Other than that, I think we are pretty well set and I believe we have the most talented roster in the division, and possibly top 3 roster in the AFC.

100%

39 minutes ago, cbear said:

One more edge rusher.  Just not sure about banogu. 

Now that the draft is over Ballard will top it off and sign Clowney.

• Like 1