Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I hate these threads... not because I mind admitting when I'm wrong, it's just I'm wrong so often, I could spend all my time in these threads.

Quite frankly, unless you started calling people names or claiming someone else was stupid because they were speculating something different, there is no reason to eat crow.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me be the first to enter this as a poster that NEVER thought we would take a QB in this draft.    I have made fun of and bashed anyone who said otherwise (@Chloe6124 sorry neighbor ).  B

First, I said the Colts were more likely to move up than to move down. They didn't move up.   Then Day 2 came, and I said I fully expected them to move down from #34. They stayed there and d

No St Elmos in Ft Wayne   we do have top notch taco bell though

On 4/27/2020 at 1:05 AM, dodsworth said:

I will eat crow if Pittman and Taylor start day one over Mack

and the bevy of vet receivers in our stable.

After watching videos of Ballard and Reich gushing about them,

now I'm thinking I may have to search in the fridge for some

A-1 sauce in a few months.

I think Pittman may start, but I think Mack will be the starting RB for at least the first few games.  

54 minutes ago, Myles said:

I think Pittman may start, but I think Mack will be the starting RB for at least the first few games.  

This may actually be the way it plays out.

I really wanted to be in a thread like this one last season when I kept saying Brissett was not the answer.  I would have gladly eaten crow as I was rooting for Brissett in full.  I think it is good that he got 2 full seasons to showcase what he has, but this will be his last season with the Colts if they keep him.   

In this draft, I thought a WR was going to be taken in the 2nd round along with either a TE or an O-lineman.  I can live with Taylor, but I was wrong so dish out the crow.  

I didn't really make predictions in the prior drafts other than expressing that I wanted Nelson at pick 3.   Ballard got him at 6 plus additional picks.  Last years 2nd round picks of Rock, Banogu and Campbell were solid to me.  

On 4/25/2020 at 6:25 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think Rivers is going to be good with our Line and the weapons we have now. I just hope our defense improves stopping the pass.

Agreed.  I do believe that Buckner is a huge addition and step towards that improvement.  Hopng the other additions are as well.  

• Like 2
On 4/27/2020 at 8:42 AM, Mr.NotSoCreative said:

Coney Island!

They are open for carryout, wife and I were thinking of picking up a box next week.              I am also pleasantly surprised about how incorrect my draft thoughts were  ……. I will keep my day job

• Like 1

Maybe this exists.

It would be cool if there was a website where you could pick for your team at where they are picking.   It could then track how the players did in coming years.  I'd be interesting.   I may have passed on Taylor and picked KMet.   Not saying it would have been good, but in a couple years we would know for certain.  

Just a thought.